Unacornz

Once upon a time there lived a unacorn, you would think its an elegant pretty one. WRONG in fact this unacorn was as fat as an elephant, and was as hairy as a bear! Well this unacorn had dyed their fur pink as well so.. yea... ANYWAY dis unacorn wasn't pretty it was derpy, and maybe a bit ugly.

Anyway one day this unacorn was dancing on its rainbow when a Unicorn appeared, ( It was the normal elegant pretty unicorn ) It said to the Unacorn " Well well, look who we have here, Ms. Unacorn the fat little useless animal in the world!"         

Ms.Unacorn was upset and slowly trotted off into the woods and stayed their forever.

THE END!!!

"Whoa its not the end yet," said a voice.

"Excuse me I'm the author I'll say when the book is finished,"

"Well I'm Batman so yea..." said the voice again

"Fine your Batman, How can we help da unacorn den?"

"Fly her up to the rainbow and she can prove that what you like on the out-side does not matter," said Batman

"Ok then deal, you can fly her up there then"

~~~~~~~

Suddenly Batman appeared outta no-where, "Hi Ms.Unacorn,"

"Hi, I'm ugly and horrible so you don't have to stay" Ms.Unacorn said as she turned to see Batman.

"OMG ITS BATMAN!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

Batman grabs the unacorn and fly's up to the rainbow "Prove to your self your not a push over" and then he flew away.

DA END!!!

Hi, Sorry I Havnt Been updating 4 ages i'll try my best to make it up to you people dat read meh books :D

~Lightning_Bolts21