Chapter 1

I woke up at the sound of my alarm,then I checked the calendar and it said what hoped I didn't want it to say..Camp Day...I have to go to a stupid camp cause my parents think I spend to much time on my phone!Like seriously ughhhh....after I changed and everything I texted my friends Zoey,Niko,Boom,and Crystal if they were ready they texted me back with a sleepy emoji and sighing emoji.The bus comes in 10 minutes and I haven't eaten so I just grabbed a banana and ran then I met up with Zoey and Crystal,Boom and Niko where still running late so we just talked about camp and me and Zoey where both kinda and kinda not excited ,Crystal though was sleeping on the bench within her blanket.Then after 10 minutes the guys came running,we then poured water on Crystal to wake her.Me and Zoey sat and talked then slept for the a couple hours aka 3 hours.

*5 hours later*

*snores*.......Are we here yet?Zoey said yeah so I woke up to find Boom and Crystal still sleeping and Niko was awake taking our luggage so sweet of him!Me and Zoey laughed so hard when she sprayed water on Crystal.I decided to yell in Booms ear WERE HERE BRUH!then he kicked me which hurt btw.We got off the bus and headed to out cabins.Zoey,Niko,Crystal,Boom,and I headed to eat lunch or brunch I don't know we ate chicken sandwiches,doritos,and I drank my fave vitamin water Dragon fruit.Then Zoey told us she felt someone behind her and then it got more creepier we found a note it said "Your next ~Unknown" then Crystal and Boom fainted of course.