Chapter 5

After like 10 minutes of awkwardness I went back to cabin to find Crystal,Zoey,Niko,and Boom I front of the cabin.They all yelled and argued with me about why I left the cabin,you could've gotten hurt BLAH BLAH XD I told them about the white haired girl and how she healed when I tripped over the damn rock XD After the longest 20 minutes of my entire life we went back to bed and that was literally it!

*Next morning*

5 more minutes....I said groaning.Then suddenly I hear Martin Garrix music which btw is like the best music not kidding!I woke and hit my head again in the wall!Then I hear laughing from Zoey,Crystal,I told them to shut up and the I went back to sleep then again I hear Martin Garrix music again but this time I didn't hit my head instead I threw dirty socks at Zoey and Crystal.After that "traumatic" experience Zoey and Crystal had XD I changed into a white shirt,jeans,and my AWESOME white j's I got (btw jordans XD)There I ate breakfast and I went exploring with Zoey,we heard sounds but we thought it was just the guys and Crystal scaring us.Then the girl with the white hair came out..."Hi I'm Narwhal" she said to us.......

SRY I HAVENT UPLOADED I HAVE SCHOOL AND STUFF SO YAHH XD