Chapter 2

We tried to wake Crystal and Boom but they wouldn't wake up so me,Zoey,and Niko poured water on them and they FINALLY WOKE UP.After lunch and dinner all of us headed back to our cabin that's when I got my laptop and Googled the camp I searched "Sunshine Camp" OMG I can't believe what I found!There was a murder 2 yes 2 years earlier! I told Zoey and Crystal,Then we decided to tell the boys,when we told them Niko freaked out,and Boom freaked out as you'd expect.I went to sleep thinking "that us teens gonna be the next murdered?!" Then I fell in a deep deep sleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up so early like at 6 am so I could make the others breakfast which is bacon,pancakes,and strawberries I guess I don't really know XD.When everyone woke up finally!We ate breakfast,and gave everyone walkie talkies to take with them if they were ever in trouble.After that,we went exploring at the evening.I found a note saying "Your next"which creeped the crap out of me.Then I found this tree with a target on it I didn't know what it was until I hit my flashlight on,then suddenly I felt this sharp excruciating pain in my back I thought I just poked myself with a branch but when I went to turn around I saw a man with a black cloak then everything became dark and black in my vision I knew I was dead by then....