Chapter 3

I was trying to wake up but...I couldn't I didn't the strength or ability I was gonna die I knew it!I tried to get up also but no either I was blacking out and waking up at the same time I didn't what was happening!I kinda got up but that sharp pain couldn't go away.I was bleeding a whole bunch so I ripped a part of my jacket (my favorite jacket) to stop the bleeding I prayed and prayed to live!Then I couldn't find my necklace my mom gave me when she back from her business trip from Costa Rica and Peru.I tried to but I couldn't either!I was so mad that couldn't do anything my friends didn't know where I was they were probably looking for me.

I tried to but I couldn't either!I was so mad that couldn't do anything my friends didn't know where I was they were probably looking for me

I tried call my walkie but the cloak guy I guess stepped on it.Then I felt something with letters.IT WAS MY NECKLACE!!I screamed for help so hard I guess the birds got mad from waking up from their sleep XD I felt some rustling I thought it was the man in the cloak!I got dizzy and saw my hands getting pale,I blacked out.I felt this tapping,then I heard a high voice it was Zoey!I woke up tried to get up then just limped and groaned the whole way back.The guys got the emergency kit then I was fine by then,but Ms.LazyMcBossyPants made me stay in bed with Crystal who twisted I guess her ankle.I heard some noises so I decided to see what it was but Ms.LazyMcBossyPantses sis made me get back in my bed I still got up.I saw this girl jumping and climbing from tree to tree she had white hair and mask over eyes and a velvet red jacket...I wonder who that was maybe it was Man (woman) in the black cloak all along!