XV - Wait, Emojis?

I wanted to upload this so badly, but the second and third parts of me and Thalia haven't been finished

I posted it anyways. Taken place after Thaovy and Thalia met each other and their friends' opposites.

Thaovy lays on her bed in three in the morning. She is reading a decent TMNT fanfiction. She's just glad that she's not cringing, but sheSuddenly, Luciano slams the door open with his foot. Instantly screaming, she stumbles off of her bed. She glanced at the Italian parallel nation and sneers loudly.

"What the fuck, you again so soon!? What the hell do yo—"

"Teach me how to do emojis."

Her face wrinkles in confusion. "Why don't you ask your wittle Thalia bitch to teach you?"

Luciano seethes, "She's with her friends right now. If I wanted to ask the others, Lutz is sleeping, my stupid fratellos are out, and...you are my only option, asshole."

Thaovy angrily sighs. "Fine, you piece of shit, but it'll be quick so follow my lead, okay? If ya don't, suck a dick then. You also owe me a new door."

He grumbles a "fine" before at his girlfriend's shitty opposite's phone.

"See this globe button thingy near the 123 button? Click on it and it will show you all of the emojis. There's a variety of emojis for your emotions and shit. If you want to switch back to the keyboard, click the globe button again to go back. Shouldn't be too hard. The iOS 10 kinda sucks at times, because I'm kinda used to the iOS 7. Also, for texting, they added a few things in the iOS 10, like those heart thingys or something like that. There probably will be instructions on how to do that other crap online."

Luciano sucks in the information and starts texting on his phone after swiping it out. Thaovy feels her phone vibrating and checks on her phone. She goes to Messages and sees the message.

462-284-1736

😈

"How the hell do you have my number?" she demands.

"Parallel nations' phone numbers are backwards," Luciano answers. "Just take the stupid Feliciano's phone number for example—"

"Hey!"

"—and start backwards. His phone number is 637-148-2264, right?"

"...Yeah," she notes. She stares back at her phone, texting something. Luciano looks over her phone since he's inches taller than her. He takes a glance at the nickname she is using as one of her contacts.

Luci the Italian Bitch

He glares at her for the nickname for him, only to find her laughing. Luciano receives a text message and looks at his phone.

Vy the Vietnamese Bitch

😈

🖕🏻FUCK YOU,  YOU PIECE OF MOTHER FUCKING ITALIAN SHIT

VAFANCULLO

"Fuck you, Vy," he snarls, his eyes back at her.

"Yeah, yeah, fuck you too, Luci," she sneers back. "Now, get the hell out of my house before I will get my knife from my closet and aim it at you. I don't care if you don't die, I just want you to be covered in your own blood and suffer without your precious little slut."

By the way, that's a random phone number I put in. Don't even bother to call it.