? - My Heta Whats!? Pt. 1 [Hetalia Units AU]

Y'all this is gonna be loooong

---

Thaovy sits bluntly in her seat. Her eyes focus on the computer. She is working on a little project for the HetaSquad, and she hopes that it will give them appreciation and as a gift of them for their one year squad anniversary.

As minutes pass by, her eyes grow tired and begin to droop. Her body looses her strength to keep awake, and her mind slowly grinds to a halt. As Thaovy nearly slams her face on the desk, her mind automatically functions and tells herself to stay up. In return, she flinches back to her original position. She blinks her eyes before continuing on her project.

She does this repeatedly, so she stops for a moment to stand up and grab a snack from the kitchen. She clutches the phone in her hand as she goes to find some food. After a minute of scavenging, she successfully microwaves a hotdog in a bun. She then heads back to her seat.

As she sits down, she sees a colorful ad that is blinking profusely. She examines what the ad says:

CONGRATULATIONS!
YOU ARE OUR SELECTED TO TRY OUT OUR NEW HETALIA UNITS!

———————————————————————————————
| ---» CLICK HERE TO GET FREE HETALIA UNITS «---  |
———————————————————————————————

Confused yet curious, she decides to click the button. She wonders what these "Hetalia units" mean. Suddenly, the ad asks her for her phone number, address, and email. Thaovy is cautious and mentally fighting over if she should give her personal info out. Quickly, she types it in, only because the Hetalia headline interests her.

The ad disappears as soon as she clicks "OK" on the screen. Thaovy believes that it was just a scam, and it made her a bit disappointed and somewhat scared.

She notices a phone call on her phone that's always on silent. Some random number is calling her, but she is the type to never answer an anonymous phone call. However, her instincts urge her to pick it up. Hesitantly she clicks the green button before hovering the phone near her ear.

"Hello?" she shyly says.

"Hello, ma'am," a male voice says. "Are you the one who found our ad about our Hetalia units?"

Thaovy freezes. She can't believe that it's real. She can't believe that she was going to get Hetalia units—whatever they are. "U-uh, yeah? Sorry, it's just hard for me to believe."

The man chuckled over the phone. "I understand. I usually get those reactions with other units."

Thaovy is relieved. "Oh, thank god. So, what are these units?"

"Units are basically robots that act humane. We usually customize them out of anime characters, such as Naruto, Yuri, Death the Kid, and more. Our Hetalia units are recently finished, but I would like to know if you would like one."

Processing the information, Thaovy squeals. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I GET TO HAVE HOT PERSONIFIED NATIONS IN MY HOUSE!? SIGN ME UP!"

The man seems to be startled by saying, "O-oh, I'm h-honestly surprised you're a Hetalia fan, but I'm glad you will be accepting these units. We'll have a manual to help set each unit up. You'll receive your first unit in a few days. They will last for a long time."

"Sounds great! Thank you!" That's when the call ended.

Immediately, Thaovy jumps up and down in joy and starts to fangirl loudly. Luckily, her family is out of state for a while.