chapter 8

Finns p.o.v

   I decided to lay down. I just wanted to wake up to figure out it was all a dream. I wanted her to be ok. That's all I want. That's all I need... My world starts to spin as I drift off into my dreams... Of her...

Bang!

I jolted awake to see Jane.

I hated her.

I didn't want to see her.

She was breaking me.

I knew I was wrong to think this but... (it's her fault)

"What do you want Jane" I say rolling my eyes
" Oh I just wanted to see my friend that's all" she says with a sly wink and her knee high leather boots squeak as she walked across the room toward me, she sits down on the arm of the chair I'm sitting in flipping her bleached blonde hair.
"Could you please sit somewhere else!" I scream at her
" Uh no I'm fine ." She says rolling her ugly dull blue eyes. I just ignore her an watch (y/n) closely. Jane plops down in my lap. I try to push her of but she won't move , and she leans closer to try to kiss me so I push her with all my strength causing her to tumble into the floor.
" No means no!" I scream angrily
" You sure wasn't saying no earlier , but I'll be going anyways" she says and walks out slowly I just roll my eyes in response .

     I wait watching the days pass by slowly. I watch visitors come and go friends from the cast, I just ignore all of them. Slowly seconds turn in to minutes, minutes turn into hours, hours turns in to days, and days turn into a week. I pray every night just hoping she'll wake up and be better, but days just keep going by. With no hope and no rest.

When suddenly one day it seem like some force was bringing me to her eyes. I could not stop watching them. The never opening eyes. When all the sudden the jolted wide open and looked straight at me.
"Finn" she said still with those wide eyes
"(Y/n) plz don't leave me again" I say grabbing her hand
"I won't" she says smiling
"Doctor come here she's awake." I scream jumping up from my chair. Watching the doctor come in and do some test.
"She's in surprisingly good health, we can expect to be seeing her leave tonight" the doctor says with a smile
"Oh thank you so munch!" I say hugging the doctor hearing (y/n) chuckle. Then hugging (y/n).
"I've been so worried!"I scream not letting her go
" How long have I been out?" She says sounding worried
"About a week and a half" I say and she opens her eyes wide but doesn't say anything else

   After a few hours later the doctor's discharge her and put her into the back of are private taxi drivers car. Once we arrive home she jumps out and stands there as everyone else runs and hugs here and she laughs happily.
We walk to her camper and walk in it. As soon as  we walk in and shut the door she turns toward me and begans to speak.
" Finn I'm not gonna hide my feelings anymore frankly I've learned what happens when you do that. Okay Finn I'm just gonna get to the point. Ummm I do love you Finn mhk there I got it out" as soon as she says that you just hug her.
"I'm never gonna let you go again." I say hugging her tighter
I'm so happy I finally have her back. I go to kiss her only to get interrupted by her door opening and Noah running in.... why is it always Noah
" Uhhhh" he says then leaves I look up at (y/n) and see her try to hide her blush but I just smile
"How bout some tv" she says then sits down on the couch
"Yeah I guess so" I just down beside her holding her in my arms . I will never let her go. Because. I can't lose her

They are 16 year old ok!