Chapter One: Marriage/Wedding

After My wonderful teenage years, I ended up marrying Logan. We fell in love. We got married in a church, and all of my family members were there, same with Logan's. We really loved eachother very much. The Priest asked me:
"Allie, do you take Logan to be your Husband and to love him forever?"
"I do" I answered. The he asked Logan:
"Logan, do you take Allie to be your wife and to love her forever?"
"I do" answered Logan. Then he added the best part:
"You may kiss the bride"
And then we kissed. We celebrated our wedding with a big cake, it was delicious. We had drinks and partied for a long time.
Eventually, We moved into a beautiful house on UnicornPower street. It was a pretty big house. Our house was on the water. There was water all around our house and we needed to cross a bridge to get to our home because if we didn't cross that bridge, there was no other way there! We loved where we lived and we loved eachother very much. Logan and I had two children, one boy, one girl. They were two years apart. The older brother was named Easton and the younger sister was named Callie. They didn't get along that well but hey, who does get along with their siblings? We got a puppy and we named him Charlie. He is a Chipoo (Chihuahua poodle mix) and he is only supposed to get up to 4-6 pounds. He is a cute little puppy, not to mention tiny. So we love our pet, we love our family, and trust me, That's only the beginning.