Chapter Four: The Flower Field

The flower field. Oh was it ever beautiful. Flowers of every colour greeted my sight.
"Oh Logan. It's beautiful!" I said with wonder in my voice.
"I know, like you." He responded. Logan is so sweet. He got out of the black SUV and opened my door. I got out and we walked through the flowers. It was gorgeous. I laid down on the flowers and looked at the bright blue sky. I have never felt so alive in my life! The white clouds formed hearts, at least in my imagination. I smiled. Suddenly, that smile turned into laughter. "What's so funny?" Asked Logan. As I continued to laugh, he laid down beside me. Our hands  met.
"Thank you, Logan" I said softly. We laid there for about an hour, just staring at the beautiful bright blue sky. Suddenly, my phone vibrated, breaking the silence. I got a text message from mom. It said: Hey Allie. Are you busy? Text me  ASAP.
Something was wrong. I knew it. I stood up from the flowers and started texting back: Hey mom, no I'm not busy. What's up? Is everything okay? . Mom answered me right away. Come to the hospital right now. It's your sister. As I was reading this, Logan saw the panic in my eyes. "What's wrong Allie?" He  asked worriedly.
"We have to go to the hospital now. Something happened to my sister." I picked a rose from the flower field and ran to the car. In 2 minutes, we hit the road. "Oh Logan, I'm so worried about Hannah. I hope she is okay. I know she is not but I hope it's nothing serious. Wait... if it wasn't serious we wouldn't be on our way to the hospital. But if it was serious we would be there for her. So that means it's serious. I wonder what happened. I don't want to know. Hannah isn't an alcoholic, smoker, drug addict, or anything that concerns her health. But what-" I got interrupted.
"Allie, stop. Just stop. You need to calm down. She is going to be okay. We will be there soon. Just calm down." Logan said, trying to calm me down. I took a deep breath as we pulled into the hospital parking lot.