Chapter Three: Food Fight?

After all the groceries were put away, we started making supper. Callie and Easton were playing in the toy room with their Barbie dolls and cars. Logan put the hamburgers on the BBQ and I made a Caesar salad. While supper was cooking, Easton helped me set the table for supper. But of course, Callie wasn't happy.
"Callie, come down for dinner, Easton time to eat" I called my children.
"NOOOOOO I WANT MCDONALDS" complained Callie. I calmed her down and she sat down for supper.
"Don't be a baby, Callie" said Easton. Then, Callie threw a price of hamburger at Easton, and Easton threw salad at Callie.
"Both of you stop or you are going in your rooms for the night WITHOUT supper" I said angrily. Easton stopped but Callie kept going. Chunks of hamburger paddy and salad flew on the floor. Finally, she stopped... Until dessert.
I took out a beautiful fruit salad and put yogurt in everyone's bowl along with the fruit. I handed everyone their bowls.
"You dummy" said Callie as she launched a strawberry covered in yogurt at her brother Easton. The fruit salad container went flying as she threw her strawberry because she accidentally hit the container. Then Easton threw a spoonful of yogurt at Callie and she got yogurt covered in her hair, as the yogurt container went flying as well. Ugh!
"ENOUGH" I yelled, I grabbed Callie and put her in her room. Logan grabbed Easton and put him in his room. Good thing Callie and Easton don't share a room. That's it, I'm calling a babysitter and going out with Logan.
I text Hailey:
"Hey Hailey, can you do me a favour and watch Easton and Callie for me please? Me and Logan wanna go out somewhere."
"Of course! I will be there right away!" She replied to my text. When Hailey got to my house, I hopped  in the passenger seat. Logan was driving.
"Where are we going?" I ask, my heart beating fast in my chest, my voice full of wonder and curiosity.
"It's a surprise" he says happily. 10 minutes later, we arrive at...