Hopescotch - EP. 1

"I love you."

Those words lingered inside your head without any meaning behind it.

There are times you tried to find the meaning of it, but trying to find the meaning behind those words is like trying to find a needle in a pile of hay.

It'll hurt you before you're able to find it.

And it did...

It burned you from the inside out after finding the whole meaning behind those three beautiful words...

That it was all... a lie.

Those gleaming water that shines before your eyes, looks so beautiful.

If you let yourself ride with the waves, will it help ease the pain of your burning heart?

You stood up from your sitting and headed straight for the water.

You feel so refresh as soon as your feet touches the cool water.

You like it.

If you go deeper, maybe it'll help erase all those painfully memories from your head as well?

You went deeper and deeper into the water until the water reaches your shoulder.

You lost track of how long you had stood in that position but who cares, you took a deep breath and sank into the water.

Memories of the man that you love flashed around you.

You remember the time when he held your hand and confessed his love.

The time he took you out to dinner on the first date...

The time he held you close as you cried in his arms...

The time when he kissed you and said... "I love you."

You smiled at all those beautiful memories of you and him...

But not for long, your smile faded away when you recalled him holding another girl's hands.

Taking her out to dinner...

Hugging her close as she cried in his arms...

Kissing her and telling her, "I love you."

You started struggling inside the water.

The pain of you loving him kills you inside.

How could he? How could he?

"I love you."

Suddenly a hand wrapped around your waist and pulled you out of the water.

You gasped heavily for air as you were being dragged and then carried up like a bridal into his arms.

You heard him grunted as he laid you down on the ground.

??: "Are you crazy? What the hell are you doing?!"

You saw a blurry vision of him looking down at you before everything went black.

---

YOU: "AHHHH!!!!"

You shoved all the foods that was placed in front of you, off the hospital tray stand as you screamed and shouted at all your maids that were trying to calm you down.

YOU: "WHO THE HELL IS HE!? WHO GAVE HIM THE RIGHT TO PULL ME OUT OF THE WATER!? BRING HIM TO ME THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

---

J-hope got off the bus and continued walking down the street toward his apartment.

He was listening to music when suddenly two tall and bulky men grabbed onto each of his arms.