Hopescotch - EP. 4

You were drying your under garments in the dryer.

J-hope froze at the door leading to the laundry and your heart was pounding so nervously when his mom had called him.

JH'S MOM: "How many times have I told you to take your underwear out of your pant before putting them into the laundry?"

You blinked your eyes in confusion.

She hasn't seen your under garments?

Although he did hear what his mom had said, his eyes were glue onto the pile of clothes that his mom was holding; which your under garments can clearly be seen from where he was standing.

But luckily, his mom hasn't seen it yet.

He let out a nervously chuckled and quickly walked over to his mom and take the clothes out from her hold.

J-HOPE: "I live by myself mom. No need to be all perfect."

JH'S MOM: "But sooner or later you'll be having a girlfriend, I don't want her to see this messy side of you."

He put those clothes into a basket quickly.

J-HOPE: "Let me put these in my room, I'll be back."

His mom's eyes lifted at the mention of his room.

JH'S MOM: "Your room! I need to go check your room!"

You gasped in shock and looked around the hallow room with no place to hide.

YOU: "What to do? What to do?"

He also gasped as his mom skipped out of the laundry room.

J-HOPE: "Umma!"

You stood with your back flat against the wall and held your breath when the door knob twisted.

J-HOPE: "Umma, didn't you said you wanted to check my fridge first?"

His mom stopped and turned back to him.

JH'S MOM: "Oh right! I forgot all about the fridge."

She tossed his room aside and dashed over to the kitchen.

He let out a deep sigh of relief.

Your shoulder relaxed after his mom decided not to come into his room.

But then the door knob twisted again and the door opened.

You gasped in silences as you stood behind the opened door, trying to not make any sounds.

J-hope entered in and closed the door.

You let out a sigh of relief when it was just J-hope.

He placed the basket of clothes on the floor and then turned to you.

J-HOPE: "Stay put. I'll try my best to get her distracted."

You gave him a nod and he quickly stepped back out.

Since it's going to be a while before you can get out of J-hope's room, you decided to organize the basket of clothes.

You sat down on the floor and take out one of his pants when you noticed that his underwear was inside of his pant just like what his mom had just said.

You let out a soft chuckled and separated his underwear from his pant.

>>>

Finally, after an hour or so distracting his mom, it's time for her to go meet with her friend.