Hopescotch - EP. 5

You placed the last flower bouquet on the tombstone of your mother and stepped back to have a view of all four tombstones of your grandparents and your parents.

You lay out a picnic blanket onto the ground and sat down.

YOU: "Good morning grandpa, grandma, dad and mom. How are you all doing? For me... well, I gotta say... it's quite an adventure. I have a whole lot to tell you all. But you have to keep it a secret alright? Promise?"

You paused for a bit before chuckling.

YOU: "Okay, okay. Mmm.... Where should I start? ..."

You start telling about the time when J-hope helped you out of the water and how everything started between the two of you.

---

HOYA: "He's in there."

YOU: "Thank you."

You stood behind a door which you can definitely hear music coming from the inside of the room.

Opening the door, you were surprised to see so many students standing behind J-hope as he was teaching them how to dance.

You slide quietly in, making sure not to bother any of them as you made your way over to the benches.

Some of the students noticed you and started giggling shyly but you shush them to stay quiet.

J-hope was teaching them passionately, one step at a time and his movements were so beautiful that you just stared at him without realizing.

While dancing, J-hope spotted you from the reflection of the mirror and grinned.

J-HOPE: "How about Y/N come and join us, hm?"

Your eyes widen when you heard him and the students starting whistling in excitement.

You let out a lifelessly chuckled when J-hope made his way over to you and held your hand.

You refused to get up from your seat and whispered to him.

YOU: "I don't know how to dance."

J-HOPE: "It's okay, I'll teach you."

You grunted your teeth.

YOU: "J-hope."

He grinned and pulled you up, then leaded you into the front where you are now facing your own reflection.

He stood behind you while holding your hand in mid-air.

J-HOPE: "Move your arm like this."

You stood there like a doll as he moved your arms here and there.

The student's giggles at your weird movements and that causes you to laugh as well.

YOU: "Are you trying to make me look like a fool here?"

You retorted at J-hope and he chuckled.

J-HOPE: "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I'll teach you something easier. Put both your arms up like this."

He held both your arms up midway.

J-HOPE: "Stay still and I'll wrapped my arms around you like this."

He snaked his hands around your waist to your front and back hug you tightly.

You startled at his action and dropped both your arms immediately as you turned to look at him over your shoulder.

The students cringed their fist and screamed at the cuteness of you and J-hope.

YOU: "Yah~ah."

You softly scolded him and slapped his arms.