Chapter 9

Park Chanyeol POV

We at Incheon Airport. My gaze followed her until she out of the sight. She didn't talk to me since we back from beach. I wonder what happened until she ignored me. I don't know but I don't want to be ignore by her. I must be crazy.

I putted my hand on my chest. Don't you think this too fast ? We just know each other and we fought a lot. This really unbelievable. I should not have this feeling. I remember I will meet her again next week. My mom set another holiday for us.

Suddenly someone called me. I checked the ID and immediately sighed. I want to decline it but that really not me. What if that important or maybe no. I took a deep breath and pressed the accept button.

" Hello Oppa "

" Ah, hello " I greet her back.

" You already back ? " she asked me. No I'm not.

" Yeah " I replied.

" Let's meet. I missed you. You didn't come to school make me felt lonely " she confessed. I sighed.

" Okay "

" I pick up you at airport " she hang up.

Why I felt wrong did this ? Why I felt I should not do this ? I really wish I can understand what my heart really want. I waiting until she came to pick up although I didn't like when girl do that.

Lee Haeyeon POV

I tried to call Dongwook many times but he still didn't pick up it. Where on earth he are ? Is it he and Byul fine ? What if something happened to them ? Haeyeon please find think something bad. They fine. I know they fine.

I went straight to his cafe. My heart really hurt when I saw the cafe. It burned. They nothing left. Is it they fine ? Look at this cafe make me more worried. I really hope they fine. What should I do ? How to know about them ?

" Haeyeon " I turned around and saw Dongwook. I ran towards him.

" What happened to your cafe ? Where Byul ? " I asked him while hold my tears. I didn't see Byul with him.

" He gone " one words that killing me a lot. I don't know how to breath now.

I fell on my knees. Why God took him ? I felt someone patted my shoulder and I know it Dongwook. He mouthed sorry to me. I let out everything. I can't believe what I heard just now. Byul, you promised you want to stay with me but why you left me ?

" He went into shop back because mom was inside. He didn't make it and he passed away with his mom " Dongwook explained.

" He told me, he don't want to see you cry again. He want you to be happy. He said although he just know you, he know you really a good person. He wish that you could make people proud with you like what you want " he added. I can't stopped cried. That kid, how can he know many things about me when I never told him anything.

" He said he love you even you not his biological sister " I love you too, Byul.

I don't know how you entered my life just a moment and went away just like a wind. I know people won't stay. In your life, people will come and go. Come without invitation, go like wind. It hard for me to accept the fact although we just know each other.

" Stop crying, Byul won't like that " Dongwook tried to comfort me.

I wiped my tears and stood up. He smiled at me. I know he more pain than me. Byul is his brother while I'm just a new stranger that just entered his life. Dongwook still can smile why I can't ? Why I act so weak in front of someone who really broken ?

" I'm sorry that I can't keep the promise " I apologize.

" It's okay " he smiled.

" What will you do after this ? I mean how you going to continue your life ? " I asked him.

" I might not rich as you but I can feed myself well " he know who me ? But how ?

" Call me if you need anything. Although you just Byul's brother, I still think you as my friend " I told him without looked at him. Actually I want to help him but I don't know how to say it.

" Don't worry about me and live happily " he smiled and left me.

              Live happily ? It doesn't exist in my dictionary