Chapter 10

Lee Haeyeon POV

I stepped in my house and saw my parents and Eung Unnie dinner together. They looked at me and gave me signal to eat with them. I don't have appetite to eat right now. I have class tomorrow. I decided to get some rest.

I went to my room and took shower. I turned on my phone and there no call or message from anyone. I turned my phone off. I heard someone entered my room. I peaked and it Eung Unnie. She putted something on desk and left my room.

I got off from bed and went to desk. She bought dinner to my room ? I saw a note and it said ' If you ever think there no one care about you, remember I'm here waiting you everyday ' I smiled when I know she tried to comfort me.

I confessed to her about my feeling. She understand me well. She know what I had went through. I'm the youngest. After they had me, they started busy with their work until forgot who I am. I growth with the love from a sister and maid.

They not even know that I got into accident when I was 7. I almost lose my sight but one of my dad workers donated his eyes to me. He got fired because can't see. Until now my parents not even know what I'm doing. They act like they do but they don't.

I ate my dinner and went sleep. I want to rest my mind for a while. I want to forget what happened around me and get some rest. I closed my eyes and drove to dreamland.

The next day ~

I woke up and went straight to bathroom. I get ready for school. I was about to leave my room until something caught my attention. It flight ticket with my name on it. I read the note and sighed.

You will have another trip with Chanyeol next week. You guys will go to New York. Have fun later baby

Why they kept put me in vacation with that giant ? Can't they just leave how our relationship are ? Why they so busy make us close when at the end we will divorce ? We not love each other and I know that feeling won't growth.

I sighed and went downstairs. I saw Chaeng Unnie busy talking with phone. I guess that her boyfriend. She never introduce her boyfriend to me although we in same school. She saw me and hang up.

" How your trip ? " she asked. She didn't know about me got arrangements same goes to Eung Unnie. Only my parents and me know about this.

" I wonder what should I answer that " I replied and looked outside through the window.

" Geez you kid, never change " she mumbled and stop ask me questions.

I went to my class and saw Jiyong sat at my seat. He smiled and ran to me. Like always I ignored him and went to my seat. I putted on my earphone and read my book. He know I ignore him so he just sat in front me quietly.

" Yah ! " I heard Jinyoung shouted. I raised my eyebrows.

" You stared at that book for too long. I guess that book will have hole soon " he said sarcastically. I sighed. I closed my book and took out earphone from my ear.

" You have problem ? " he asked me worriedly. I shook my head without looked at him.

" Liar. I know you not yesterday, Lee Haeyeon " he told me.

I stood up and went to rooftop. I know he followed me from behind. I looked at the view and clenched teeth. I don't want to cry now until Jinyoung pulled me into his embraced. I cried in his shoulder.

" Let it out "