Chapter 22

Park Chanyeol POV

I already engaged with Chaeyeon. It also been a week since I met her. I never seen her after that. Who I mean was Haeyeon. I only saw her on my engaged day. I guess she really avoided me. She don't want to meet me.

I hangout with my friends. We kept talking about many things until I didn't heard the call from someone. We kept chatting until someone called my named. I turned around and found Chaeyeon.

" Chae, what are you doing here ? " I asked her but she pulled me out from the cafe.

" Why you didn't pick up my call ? " she asked me. I turned on my phone and found 15 missed called from her. She must be worried about that.

" I'm sorry. I really didn't notice that you call me. Please ? " I begged her. She sighed that made me smiled.

" Let's get married soon " my eyes widened with what she said.

" We just engaged last week " I said calmly. Why she rush everything ?

" Never mind then " she said and walked away.

I followed her until she got home. I tried to catch up her but she just too fast. I was about to run to her room but I accidentally bumped into someone. I helped her to get up. Oh no it Eunyeon Noona. I bowed apologize.

" Why so rush ? " she asked me worriedly. She looked like she not sleep. I can see her eyebag clearly.

" We fought " I sighed.

" I don't know what's wrong with her. She like a pregnant woman where her emotion not stable " Eunyeon noona said.

" She want us to get married as soon as possible " I told her that made her eyes widened.

" You guys just engaged last week and want to get married this fast ? " she asked disbelief.

" I just don't know " I sighed.

" Her sister just lost and now she made a problem " she mumbled.

" Haeyeon lost ? " I asked her.

" Yeah, it been a week since she gone. We can't contact her. The police also didn't found her yet. This really headache " she explained. No wonder she not around.

" I will take my leave " I bowed and left the house.

How can she gone just like that ? She didn't contact with anyone. Where on earth she going ? I drove to Jinyoung's house. I only know him as her close friend. I immediately stopped the car when I something crossed my mind. It really hit me. Is it I care for her ?

Lee Chaeyeon POV

That bitch really annoying. If she not gone, I already married with Chanyeol. Now she gone and everything become bad. Just great. I really need to find way how to cover this. I touched my stomach that slowly bigger until I don't know how to hide it anymore.

I need to pushed Chanyeol to marry me as soon as possible. I only can be like this just in 2 months more and everything will shows. I know how. I turned on my phone.

Message to ' Channie'
Marry me or we break up !