1

(No ones POV)

Hyo? Are you awake? said Yoona.

Yeah. Are you okay? Do you need anything? answered Hyoyeon

No. I'm just scared. replied Yoona

Is Seohyun up? asked Hyoyeon.

No. Yoona said

Want to come here? said Hyoyeon.

Okay. Yoona said

The girls were sleeping on the floor with some rags as blankets.

I really need to find a job. said Hyoyeon

Dont tire out yourself. said Yoona. You're tired already looking after us.

And sometimes you're left hungry because of us. followed Seohyun

Oh you're up. said Hyoyeon. And I need to to look after you guys. You're my sisters.

Just leave us here. Hyo. You'll be more successful if you left us. We'll find our way. said Seohyun.

That's right. said Yoona. You're opportunities are limited because of us.

What?! No way! Why on earth would I leave you 2. You're my everything. You are what is keeping me strong. said Hyoyeon. surprised at what the girls said

But- the other 2 started

No. I dont want to hear it. said Hyoyeon firmly. Now got to sleep. she said. softening her tone.

The 2 girls gave in and slept with Hyoyeon stroking their hair.

***

In the morning the girls woke up and went on their way again. They have no aim because the have no home. Hardly any money. Hyoyeon took out some coins and managed to get some food for the 2. There wasnt enough money for 3 so she gave the biscuits to each of them. Hyoyeon was weak from hunger. She had hardly any food for the past 2 days. But what was she to do. She had no choice. The 2 girls had to eat.

Hyo. What about you? Dont you have any food? said Seohyun looking worried.

Yeah. You hardly eaten anything for the past 2 days. You'll get sick. said Yoona. Staring worriedly at her sister.

Nonsense. We need to save the money for other days or we'll end up with nothing. said Hyoyeon

The 2 girls stubbornly broke of part of their food and gave it to Hyo.

She smiled. Thank girls. she ate it.

Then she saw a man aprroaching them. Hyo eyed him.

Hey! I need to talk to you! he shouted.

Lets run. Im scared. said Seohyun.

Hyun wait. He might offer us something. There are lots of people around us so he shouldnt do anything funny. Get behind me girls. Just in case. If anything happens scream and run.

The did as they were told as the man came up to Hyoyeon.

 As the man approached them, the girls stiffened.

Hey girls! I'm going to offer you a job! I work at SM Entertainment. I was wondering is you can sew or stuff like that. he said

Yeah. I can sew. My name is Hyoyeon. I will take the job. Hyo said knowing fully well that she needed one.

Would you like an interview. I'll arrange one. How about 10:30 tomorrow. At this address. he said as he handed Hyoyeon a card. Well. Think about it. I'll see you tomorrow. he added.