3

As Yoseob moved away from Yoona, he was also shocked at what happened. Yoseob turned red and quickly moved off Yoona and looked away.

Yoona sat up straight. She didnt know what to say.

T-That was nice. She said slowly

Yoseob chuckled. Was it? he said and smirked.

Yah! What's wrong with you! Yoona hit him on the head.

Hey! What was that for? Yoseob said smiling

Yoona checked the time.

Oh my gosh! I stayed here too long! I need to get back. Yoona said worriedly and started to walk away

Hey, wait. Yoseob said hurrying after her. Its too far to walk from here.

Yeah, that's why I'm walking to your car. Yoona said and made a face at him.

Yoseob pouted.

Come lets hurry! Yoona said and started to run to his car.

Hey! Wait! Yoseob called after her.

***

The reached the building and both of them got out. As Yoona neared the office she turned to Yoseob who was meant to be going the other way.

I'll see you soon. Yoona smiled and Yoseob's heart melted to his feet.

He kissed her lightly and said

Ok. I love you.

A red shade crept over her face. She looked away quickly.

Well, I must go. she said taking a quick glance at Yoseob.

She waved and walked away. Leaving Yoseob standing there in the halls.

 (Hyoyeon and Seohyun POV)

When is Yoon ever going to come back? Hyo frowned. Looking at the mountain of paperwork that had to be done on Yoona's desk.

Should we help her with some? Seohyun said taking stack of papers from Yoona's desk.

She should be here soon, I hope. Hyo said. Turning back to her own work. She was beading some bling on the brim of a pair of pants.

Just then, the door burst open and Yoona is standing there. Hair slightly messed up and out of breath.

Oh, you're here. Finally. said Hyo putting her feet on the office desk.

Hyoyeon looked at Seohyun and they exchanged glances.

Yoona took a deep breath as she sat down. Catching her breath. What? Yoona said. As she realised that Seohyun and Hyoyeon were looking at her.

Seohyun smirked. So, what happened?

What do you mean what happened. Yoona said as she turned to the papers.

You were out longer than expected. Something must have happed. Hyo followed after Seohyun

Yeah, something interesting. added Seohyun

Yah! What are you trying to get out of me?

Information. Hyo said simply as Seohyun nodded

Like, did you kiss or something. Maybe not that dramatic bu- 

Hyo was cut of as she saw Yoona scribbling on the papers fast. One after another. Her face red

So you did! cried out Seohyun jumping up and down as if she found gold.