No...You cant! Part 2

I FUCKING HATE UNKNOWN AND RIKA OR WHATEVER THE HELL HER BITCH ASS NAME IS!

Anyway enjoy...or don't...idgaf

*switching from 1st pov to your pov a lot soo...sorry!

Y/n was still in her infirmary bed listening to what Lisanna was saying about her sister.

Everyone in the guild didn't believe her , even her own brother and sister, but Y/n was feeling a certain type of way.

This...isn't true...right?

Y/n doesn't want this, she wants the old Natsu back, she wants to be able to go out of jobs with her team, and especially she wants her sister to be okay.

Y/n sighed. She looked at her newborns and smiled. The baby boy that the nurse lady was holding smiled back at his soon to be gone mother. Y/n felt a tear drop down her.

"I-I-I'm s-so sorry. (Baby boys name) and (Baby girls name) I'm sorry."

WHATS YOU BABYS NAME!?
I named mine Horny and Tweens😎 I'm a LIT FATHER/MOTHER!

Y/n looked up at the guild and gave them a toothy grin, Natsu looked at puzzled. Y/n lifted her hand up.

"I'll see you all soon!"

Y/n's hands began to glow a bright purple color.

"Y/n!?" Mizura called out separating from Panterlily. Y/n only waved and nodded at her exceed. Mizura sighed and wiped her face, nodding at Y/n.

"Y/N STOP NO!" Wendy yelled.
"Y/N DON'T DO IT!" Lucy added on.
"PLEASE EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT!" Someone else called out.

Everything's not alright! My sisters dead, I don't have money nor time to raise two kids, and Natsu isn't like he was before! I'm going to make this right!

The guild members knew what Y/n was doing and they didn't like it. Member after member yelled out to Y/n telling her to stop but Y/n continued.

Y/n blocked out the crys and screams of her fellow members and continued to go through with her plan of escaption.

"Y/N PLEASE! WHAT ABOUT US! WHAT ABOUT OUR KIDS!"

Natsu suddenly yelled out with tears flowing out of his eyes. One of his tears fell onto the baby, which made her laugh.

(DEMON BABY! SHE LAUGHS BY THE CRYS OF MISARY!)

"Don't worry Natsu! We will still be together, but in a different way! Bye, and thanks for the help!" Y/n used her free hand pulling Natsu in. She gave Natsu a slightly passionate kiss.

Departing from her kiss she ruffles his head.

"Ginga! Take me back to when this all started! The day I was drunk and did the unspoken! Please!"

Yea lets not get into detail...

Y/n's hands bursted into a purple and blue orb that covered her from everyone outside. Y/n saw her guild members crying behind the orb but then they soon vanish into thin air.

Y/n began to sob as well but she knew she had to concentrate on going back in time, suddenly Y/n's clothes began to change from the ones she had that faithful night.

"I'm coming back soon."
.
.
.
.™
.
.
.
.
.🍑
.
.
.💓
.
.
.
.
.
.📞
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..🇵🇷
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.✨
.
.
.
.
..
.⁉️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.✨
.
.
.
.😱
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.🔥
.
.
.
.
.
.
.👀
.
.
.🉐
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Y/n.."

Hm?

"Y/n...!"

Wha?

"Y/N!"

"WHAT?!"

I opened my eyes and saw my sister, Brenna. She looked at me with a concerned look and saw looked around me. Natsu, Cana, and the rest of my guild were surrounding the area.

Mizu was sitting on the counter with her juice box, she winked at me and nodded. I let out a long hard sigh and smiled.

Good! I made it!

"Well Y/n...before you dozed off into space, Natsu picked a dare and I asked Natsu to either kiss you or your sister. So NATSU! We are still waiting..."

All eyes were taken off me and put onto Natsu, like he did the last time he crossed his arms and reached for his beer. But I reacted quickly, I grabbed his hand to stop him.

"Huhhh, Y/n what's wron-!"

I tightly closed my eyes and smashed my lips into Natsu's not saying a word, I heard some gasp and cheers.

"ALRIGHT NATSU GET SOME!" I heard Cana yell out.
"Y/N GET SOME OF THAT!" Mizu called out.
"I SHIP IT!" Mira screamed out from afar.

I parted from Natsu's lips and smirked at him. Natsu didn't say anything, he just stood their looking at me like I was drunk or something, I felt a soft hand touch me. I looked behind me and saw Brenna giving me a thumbs up.

SHIT I FORGOT!

I had completely forgotten that my sister had a crush on the same boy, I grabbed Brennas other hand and walked inside the guild.

"Y/n?! What's wrong?!" She asked me looking confused. We walked into the guild and I began to stutter words instead of actually getting them to come out my mouth.

"I'm s-so-orry sis! I totally fo-forgot and-and-!"

Brenna placed her hands on my shoulders and again. She was giving me a serious look.

"I know you went back in time! IDIOT! WHY?!" Brenna yelled at me, crossing her arms

WHAT?!

I looked at Brenna totally confused on what she had just said. She was tapping her foot impatiently waiting for an answer.

"B-b-but...I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!?"

"EHHHHHH! Why would you think that? I was on my way from the job! The trip was a hoax but I managed to kick some ass while I was there. But why did you think I was dead!?"

I began to stutter again, completely and utterly confused about this situation I was in right now. Brenna only stared at me.

"Fine..there's no hiding it...Well..."

AND ANOTHER CHAPTER

MIZU THOUGHT I WAS ABOUT TO KILL THE GIRL AND LEAVE HER DEAD! HA

but yea Sooo...