Come Again? Part 1

Month 4

Y/n was at her and her sisters apartment, Natsu was on his way there with Happy. Mizura was in her mini cat castle brushing her hair.

"Ahhhh, I'm a queen. Ya, know that Y/n?" Mizura said out of nowhere.

Y/n rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Yep, your the queen! Now your majesty I'm going to go get something to eat."

Mizura nodded and went back to pampering herself. Y/n walked into the kitchen and opened the freezer. She took out a large chocolate bar and ate it.

Knock
Knock

Hm?

Y/n wiped her mouth and walked over to the door, she looked through the peek hole and saw Natsu and Happy with Gray, Levy, Juvia, and Lucy were behind him.

I opened the door and let them all in.

"Hey you guys! How it-BURP-going?"

Everyone turned around at the sudden shock of the loud burp Y/n made. Mizura came out her mini cat castle and tilted her head.

"What was that? Is something attacking the village?" Mizura walked over to the window and looked outside.

"Shut it cat!" Y/n yelled, Happy walked past Y/n and made his way over to Mizura.

He had a flower in his hands and held it out to her. It was a flower I have never seen before, it had pink and white petals and a yellow stem.

"Here! A pretty flower for a pretty cat!" Happy bowed his head down.

"I'm a queen. But thank you Happy!"

Mizura took the flower out of his hands and smelled it.

"It smells like~Why hello Happy."

What the hell?

Mizuras voice deepened and her eyes softened up, Happy jumped up and down cheering.

"YAY! I WORKED!"

Natsu picked up Happy, "What did you do!?"

Happy only smiled. He jumped down from Natsus grip.

"It's a potion I put into the flower! Now she's in love with me!"

Mizura took Happy by the hand and twirled him around, she planted a kiss on his cheek. Happy passed out from the sudden peck.

"This is why Juvia doesn't trust anyone else except Gray-sama!" Juvia hugged Gray. Gray tried to pull her off but I guess her grip was too strong.

Levy and Lucy giggled. Natsu hugged Y/n and kissed her on her cheek. Y/n was taken back by the sudden kiss.

Juvia, Levy, and Lucy squealed while Gray gave Natsu a thumbs up. Y/n blushed madly and glanced at Natsu.

"What was that for?" Y/n asked, Natsu smirked and snuggled with her.

"No reason, I just love you is all."

EHHH!

"AWWWWWW!" Levy and Lucy were having a lovegasm just from the watching Natsu and Y/n.

Enter ship name here😂
Mine is Jastu or Nasper 🤗😏

Juvia stomped her feet and turned over to Gray, she gave Gray a peek on his cheek. Gray quickly wiped it kiss off his cheek.

"JUVIA!"

"WHY DOESNT GRAY SAMA LOVE ME?"

Everyone laughed all together, today Y/n would be getting out the house to go to the guild and they all were going out to the beach.

Time skip to the beach

You sat on your towel in the shade, the sun beating down your skin color skin. Natsu brought Y/n a non alcoholic drink.

Natsu sat next to her, making sure she was comfortable and that Y/n wasn't feeling sick.

"You can go play, ya know?" Y/n told Natsu.

"What am I? A child? I'm going to act more mature for you and our baby." Natsu kissed Y/n on the cheek.

Y/n didn't like this, she wanted the old Natsu back, the childish, idiotic, fire dragon slayer she meet years ago.

Y/n looked down and sighed, Natsu noticed this and pulled her in close.

"It's okay. I'll do my best for you, because I love you. You're precious to me Y/n."

Y/n eyes widen and her body started to feel hot, she laid down on Natsu, dozing off.

I'm legit sorry these story's might seem rushed to you guys, I'm trying to get the story over with so I can start my other story💓 but Lea has like a high school fairy tail thing and has 22 drafts that I think are done ;-; like DAYUM