Chapter 2

"What?" Ashtrin asked. "I have Dark Magic, and it would be nice to have an apprentice learning my best skill."

"Ash," Zelda said. "You do understand that Dark Magic is very difficult to control, right? No matter how long you've lived with it, there are still cases where someone couldn't control their power. I've known many that still have no clue of what their doing."

This was true. Gloss kept on thinking of one particular wizard that had this problem. He was supposedly the best in the land before Zelda came. However, because of an accident with his Dark Magic, he had killed almost a third of Arendelle's people. He later went "missing", and he hasn't been seen since.

Gloss didn't want that to happen to her sister no matter how harsh their relationship was.

"Maybe one of the Beta Angels could teach you how to control Dark Magic," she then thought. "They understand every bit and piece of the skill."

"I don't need to be taught, Gloss," Ash said. "I need to teach someone. Besides, why would that Beta Angel be called an Angel if they have Dark Magic?"

"An Angel is a being or soul that is pure and kind," Gloss explained. "Just because they have Dark Magic doesn't mean that they can't be an Angel. It merely means that you have a unique talent."

Ashtrin studied Gloss. She didn't always agree with what her sister had to say, so this was a typical act she did. After a few short moments, she left while rolling her eyes. Gloss closed her eyes and shook her head slowly while having her head down. Even after she saved Ash's life, she didn't completely like Gloss. Maybe a bit of respect has grown between the two, but nothing much like friendship.

"Hey," Zelda then said, patting Gloss' shoulder. "She's Ashtrin. She'll always be that way."

"That is what I fear most," Gloss replied. "If she is always this foolish, I fear that she will become something that even I can't handle."

"Let us pray it doesn't come to that. Now come. We should get back to training other apprentices."

*********************************
The rest of the day went that way until the sun had set. Gloss had never felt so happy for all of Zelda and Link's interns. She felt herself glowing. Well, maybe it was because she was glowing. And that's what made Gloss question her wings' glow.

When she got her memories back, Gloss had also remembered all the procedures of her wings. If they were normal, nothing was going on. If they were glowing dimly, then there was a minor problem within the area. However, if her wings glowed brightly, then that meant that something was going on that was going to be a huge threat in the future.

Gloss, seeing her wings glowing brightly, widened her eyes and flew towards the castle. When she arrived at the castle grounds, she ran past servants and knights, trying to get to the queen as soon as possible.

"Your Highness!" Gloss said, running into the throne room. "Have there been any problems as of late?"

The queen was actually speaking to Aldis. He had a worried expression on his face, and it seemed like something serious had occurred. This worried Gloss even more, so she ran up to the two.

"Gloss," Her Highness said. "Magical objects within the castle have gone missing."

"What?" She said. "How?"

"We don't know," Aldis replied. "However, there have been folk saying that they've noticed some strange creatures taking spell books and other sorts of things out of Arendelle."

"What did these creatures look like?"

"They were said to be plant-like creatures. One said that it seemed as if the trees and bushes had come to life."

Gloss took a moment to process this all in. The spell books in the castle were the most advanced pieces of information for magic in the entire land. You would have to travel hundreds and hundreds of miles to get something of the same material. She then nodded with this information and took off to find Zelda and Kenya.
__________________________________________________________________

A/N: WOOOOO!!! FINALLY! IT HAS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I UPDATED! Coora has been telling me over and over again to update since I have other chapters made but I was busy okay?! Dont't judge meh just be happy for me updating stuff. BTW, I LOVE THE PICTURE OF ASHTRIN AT THE TOP! HOLY CRAP Rainbowhead456! NICK IS AMAZING! Anyways, Cheers~