Who do you think you are?

Livs pov
I got up to some loud as hell noise coming from downstairs. I jumped off my bed looking in the mirror. I was still wearing the red dress, my hair was a mess, and my makeup was smeared. I put on my robe that my mom gave me and ran down the stairs "WHO THE FUCK IS MAKING THIS MUCH NOISE?" I yelled looking in the kitchen to see FRANK knocking out the wall with a sledge hammer "frank, what the fuck???" I yelled grabbing the hammer "what the hell are you doing?" I yelled again "well since my own children won't let me stay at my house and I have no where to go, I figured your kind self and loving parents would let me stay here?" He smiled, "fuck no and secondly why are you bashing in the wall?" I asked going in the fridge for milk. "Well I heard something and figured you had mice and I wanted to take care of it." He said sitting down "MOM!!" I yelled, I heard footsteps and both my parents ran down the stairs to see what was wrong "what?" My dad asked holding a bat, figuring something was wrong since I screamed and was up this early which usually I never am. "Frank is destroying our house." I said putting the cereal in a bowl and mixing the milk "why the fuck are you here,frank?" My mom asked. Frank smiled "I'm glad you asked! Fiona and the kids decided to kick me out treating me like a sewer rat that I'm not." He said getting himself a bowl before my dad took it from him. "You sure about that?" I asked rolling my eyes, frank mocking me and my words . "You are not staying here and why in the hell are you ripping up my house?" She asked with sass "mice." He said "Jesus!" She rolled her eyes and went up the stairs. I finished my bowl and went upstairs also leaving frank and my dad eating cereal in the kitchen. I went up to my room and got dressed in blue skinny jeans and A white shirt and red flannel. I laced up my black combat boots and ran down the stairs out the door and over to the gallaghers. "Tell me why I woke up to your dad pounding holes in my wall and trying to live with us?" I asked as I walked in. "He got kicked out one again. He's like a rat finding other places to scurry off to so quickly" Fiona said "he's not staying!" I said sitting down "I'm surprised you didn't kick him out yet." Carl said "I'm not really sure if they did or not yet. Right before i left he was in the kitchen with my dad eating cereal." I said getting up and grabbing juice from the fridge. "Hey" lip said coming down the stairs to all of us and giving me a kiss on the cheek. He grabbed his coat and was about to leave. "Where you going so early?" Ian asked "oh I'm tutoring a student" he said putting on his scarf "on a Saturday?" I questioned "yeah I'll be back later" he said before closing the door. "Tutoring on Saturday? The hell?" I asked giving a confused look. "Yeah not sure anyways.. Ian, I think kash's wife called asking about you."Fiona said picking up Liam from his highchair, right as she said that Ian looked at me and I did the same wondering if she had finally found out about him and Kash. With their desires and such, we broke contact when Debbie came down the stairs. "Hey debs!" I said "I think Mandy is on her way over. Ready to learn self defense?" I added with a smile. "Yeah! I am so excited!! Finally I can take those bitches down!!" She said with an evil grin "woah woah woah why are you and Mandy teaching debbie self defense?" Fiona asked me along with furrowing her eyebrows at me. "Well, some girls from school have been making fun of Debbie and I figured that if Mandy and I worked together we could teach her a Few things, you know for self defense" I shrugged and gave a half smile. "I guess so." Fiona said rolling her eyes and chuckling. "When did Mandy say she was coming??" Debbie asked with an excited look, "not sure we will just have to wait." I said "well, I guess you guys have the house to yourself!" Fiona said "Carl and I have a parent conference and Ian is going to work. " Fiona added "are you taking Liam with?" I asked "well yeah" she responded "I could watch him so he doesn't bother you or Carl during the conference." I said grabbing him from her hands "alright! Just don't teach him any moves..got that buddy no fights" she joked and smiled at him. "Bye see you later!" Debs and I both said as they left, me making Liam do a little wave. "I'll text Mandy" I said setting Liam down on the couch.

Liv: hoe you almost here??

Mandy: yeah but I'm literally doing Jeff from school but I'll be there in 10