My eyes

She Walked through the hall so confidently, seeing as she was one not to mess with. Her hair a nice shade of brown and her eyes, oh her eyes just the color of the summer. The green grass that was drizzled in dew. Like the the bright sensation of sun that shines on girls sun-kissed skin. Like the blue water that rushed across the beach where the seagulls flew and we laid across the Sand where I lightly brushed my fingers against her leg and embraced what was mine. Where we walked along hand in hand. The nights where we laid on the roof and she closed her eyes and huddled into me. When the blanket fell off the roof and we could almost die from our laughing. She was just what I wanted everything I needed just...

Her.

Lips pov

I walked down the steps into the cold night. I flipped up my hoodie and walked to the Kash n' grab where Ian was so, I could tell him what happened with liv and Karen. I walked into the store and seen Ian sitting at the counter eating a Hershey's bar. "Hey?" I said "hey." He responded, "what's up?" I asked leaning on the counter. "Nothing just trying to comprehend why Karen came in here with half her hair on her head, a beaten up face, and a mute mouth that apparently wanted only chocolate and water." He flipped his page in the magazine he was looking through. "She came in here?" I asked, "yeah" he responded giving me the "no duh" look. "It was liv. I had Karen over because I wanted to make liv jealous, but Jesus not that jealous. Anyways she's flipped out because Karen talked shit and thought she could fight her. But then liv and Mandy came and beat the shit out of her and cut of her hair in clumps." I sighed, "why the fuck would you do that to liv, you're an idiot! You knew she'd get hyped up about something like Karen coming and coming up on you.. Especially Karen!!! She hates her. You are really horrible to her, Jesus." Ian spit. "Jesus fine I'll go talk to somebody else then." I yelled and left slamming the door of the store. I walked to mandys house and knocked. I figured she's Livs best friend she would understand and talk to liv. Mickey opened the door "the fuck do you want, Gallagher?" He asked taking a bite from the sandwich he was eating. "Mandy?" I said. "Her room" he responded walking away from the door. I walked in and made my way to mandys room. I stopped before I walked in cause I heard a girl faintly moaning and then I heard nick Marshall, a kid from my school start screaming middle school sex phrases so I dissed. It was already dark and it was fucking cold! I stuck my hands in my pockets of the coat I was wearing and kept walking just having a conversation with myself instead of leaning on some fucktard for a talk or opinion.

2:45am
I was almost home when I looked at Livs window and finally walked over and through a stone at it like the movies from the 80s. I got no answer for the first stone but by the 4th I seen a shadow from the street light that shines in her window. It was her. The girl I loved more than anything standing there 5'4 in an old Ramon's t -shirt and messy hair. She looked down at me and opened up her window. "What are you doing her?" She asked, "I got lost" I chuckled, "can I come up?" Adding that she nodded and let me climb up the ladder we made 2 summers ago when nobody knew we dated, and she'd secretly let me come up. I got into her room and brushed the snow off me. "Listen, I know you don't wanna hear this and probably are gonna this is corny as shit but here goes. Olivia Grace when I first laid eyes on you when I started having hormones and girls were my biggest thing, I realized how beautiful you were and how much I wanted to have you. It was like a bubble popping with things I never noticed before. Your complexion, your hair that is the shade of a perfect brown that I sometimes make fun of and compare to shit, but you love anyways and you know I don't mean it. Or when it rains and we raid your fridge and make weird as hell foods from your grandmas 1800's cook books. When the homecoming football game happened and we set off the firecrackers under the benches, scaring the shit out of the top stuck up high school kids who needed to know they aren't the shit and danced in the rain rather then spending a billion dollars and wasting time on one night in high school that won't even matter in the future but we knew our memories of that night are better. Or when you fall asleep first and I play with you hair until I fall asleep or that one time you didn't know I was allergic to potatoes and tried to make me Olive Garden soup because neither of us have the money for it, where I ended up having an allergic hive reaction. You cried until you couldn't and I had to keep reminding you it was okay and that I loved you anyways even if you caused me an allergic reaction. The drug store steals of make up I love to surprise you with but never come with the right color or shade but you love me anyways for that too.Or the birth mark beside your right boob and the streak of ginger red in your hair." "You remembered." She whispered. "I will never ever not love you and don't know what I would do if I didn't have you. What you did to Karen was awful but she deserved it. I only did it cause I missed you and wanted to make you jealous to take me back. I will never ever cheat on you ever again it was the worst thing to ever do to you because I love way too much! I love you. I love you. I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you even if we still live here with 5 kids and little to no money. It won't matter because I will have my prized possession. You, my love, you! I will never ever stop loving you or leave you!" I cried out to her. She smiled and a tear slipped from her eye, she quickly wiped it away. "Just get over here and kiss me already you loser." She laughed, I went over to her and kissed her like I never have. We both crawled into her bed and huddled up together. I held her like I never have and was more grateful for her then I ever was. She was mine and I was her and that's all I wanted and needed. Not Karen, not elizabeth, not anyone...but Olivia Grace.