3

we walked into the party and there were a shit ton of people. i really didn't want to be here.

        "hey slut." zach walked up to me and said. i sarcastically smiled and then walked away and into the kitchen. i wasn't going to drink so i  just grabbed a sprite and went into the living room, where everyone was dancing and sat on the couch by alaina.

      im going to go exlplore." i laughed.

       "ok have fun." she said. i got up and went up the stairs. i found a room that was, i suppose zach because the walls were covered with posters and and pictures of him. i walked in and slowly started looking at the posters.

       " hey slut." someone said making me jump. it was one of zachs stupid friends. he walked up to me and pinned me against the wall and started kissing my neck.

      "w-what are you doing?"i asked but he didn't respond. i tried pushing him off of me but he was too strong. damn i was struggling.

       "dude get the fuck off of her!" zach came in and sorta yelled. the guy pushed me off of him and walked out of the room staring at me angrily.

        "are you okay?" zach asked me.

       "im fine, and im leaving goodbye."  i said stomping down the stairs to find alaina. she was still on the couch but now on her phone.

      "lets go." i said holding back tears.

      "why?" she asked. i shook my head implying to her that I didn't want to talk about it.

   -----

   i got home and immediately stomped right up to my room. i took a quick shower, tied my hair up, put on my pajamas, and layed in my bed trying to get thoughts of tonight out of my head and soon enough i drifted off to sleep.

------

    an// soo the picture up top that's dominique my friend so yahh bye✌