6

once we got to the party we walked, and the first person i saw was zach, he smiled at me and i smiled back which was surprising because usually he would call me a slut or something.

  i sat down on the couch and talked to alaina and zach for a few.

-------------
after awhile i started getting curious about zachs room and why he had so mamy posters and stuff. so i told them i'd be right back and went upstairs to zachs room.

i started looking around at his posters, there were so many.

after awhile of looking zach walked in on me. "why do you have so many posters?" i asked.

"well it's hard to explain, but i pretty much broadcast on this app call younow, look." zach said and brought me over to his computer and showed me the app and told me about his supporters and what he does on younow.

"so you pretty much broadcast on here everyday?" i asked staring at the computer screen. zach didn't answer he just stared, admiring me. i then looked over at him, and he finally answered.

"yeah." he said slowly said, not taking his eyes off of me. we just stared into each others eyes, and then our lips touched and we kissed and sparks flew everywheres. the kissed soon turn into a make out session, and then after while he started kissing my neck, making me moan a little. but then i realized what was going on and i lightly pushed him off of me.

"zach this is wrong, you hate me." i said.

"dom, no i dont. your really cool and i don't know why i always call you a slut or why im always so rude to you, i guess im sorry." zach said.

" you guess, what the fuck?" i raised my voice a little bit.

" dom, i really am sorry, i mean it."
zach apologized. and at that moment my phone went off and it was alaina asking me where i was. i quickly texted her back.

" ok zach, its fine. but i have to go, just text me, bye." i said.

"bye." zach sighed. then i found alaina and we left.
------------------
a/n: omg im sooooo sorry for not updating. for now on i will try to post 1 or 2 chapters a day so yeah. bye thank you so much for reading, love you💗