2

I walked into my stupid ass school and went to my locker. There stood one of the most conceited fuckboys in the school, Zach Clayton, who I had pretty much all my classes with. I pushed past him and started to open my locker before having Zach slam my locker right in front of my face.

"do you have a problem, slut!" He yelled, making everyone in the hallway stare at us.

"do you have a fucking problem, you bitch!" I yelled back even louder.

"who do you think your talking to?!" he yelled back.

"one of the most stupidest fuckboys in the school." I smirked.
Before he could say anything else I walked away going to my first class and sitting down by one of my best friends, Alaina.

" what's up?" she asked. then to my surprise, zach walked in and rolled his eyes at me.

"him." i sighed.

----

i plopped down on my bed and went right onto my phone. i then got a text from alaina.

Lainn Bainn😊: want to go to a party tonight?

Me: where and when?

Lainn Bainn😊: 7pm at zachs...

Me: what kind of question...bitch i'm shook😒no

Lainn Bainn😊: pleasee i can't go by myself

Me: fine whatever.

Lainn Bainn😊: yay im coming at 630

i read the and text and look at the time 5:36. i might as well get ready now. i got up out of my bed and looked through my closet and found an outfit and put that on. i went into my bathroom and started my makeup and hair and then i was all done(picture up top). i looked at the time 7:23.

soon enough alaina picked me up from my house and we went to the party. but first we took a picture.

dominique-rightalaina-left  -------

dominique-right
alaina-left

-------

AN// hey I forgot to put an authors note in the last chapter sorry, but yeahhh I will put a picture of dominique in the next chapter or so because I know her and she's my friend so yeah byee❤❤