4

i woke up in a really bad attitude, so i took a shower, put on undergarments and got dressed into a pair of ripped jeans, a tan crop top, a camo jacket, and my adidas superstars.

i went downstairs and found my mom in the kitchen.

"hey mom." i smiled at her.

"goodmorning honey." she smiled back. i had some. time, so i ate some breakfast and waited outside for my bus.

-------

i walked into school and EVERYONE was staring at me.

"damn i know I'm hot but, what the fuck?" i joked as I walked up to my locker.

------

"can i be excused?" i asked my teacher. she said yes and i walked out of the room. i walked out and i saw alaina.

"hey." i sorta yelled. she had weird look on her face.

"what's wrong?" i asked.

"you haven't heard the rumors?" she said. i just looked at her in confusion.

"ok, the rumor is that you made that guy who was kissing you have sex with you for money." she sighed.

"WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT!" i yelled.

"i dont know dom, but i have to go, sorry." and with that she walked away.

i started walking to the bathroom and before i even got to the bathroom i was pushed against the lockers by the same guy at the party.

"can you get the hell off of me." i commanded while try to push my way out of his grip.

"why baby girl?" he said with a smirk on his face.

"first of all, im not your baby girl, second-" i was soon cut off by zach walking out of the classroom.

"dude, what the fuck?" zach sorta yelled. the guy pushed me off into the locker causing me to fall to the ground while he walked away.

"are you okay?" zach asked grabbing my hand and helping me up.

"ouchh!" i yelled as zach grabbed my wrist.

"what wrong?" zach said worried.

" nothing." i said as i tried to hurry away from him because the classes started coming out for next period. but before i could get anywhere he pulled me into the janitors closet and pulled up my sleeve.

" zach stop!" i said as I tried to get out, but couldnt. and as he pulled up my sleeves, he revealed my cuts. there was a silence in the room.

"you cut? dominique karisko, one of the most popular girls in school cut?" zach said shocked.

"yess i cut. go ahead and tell everyone, i honestly don't care anymore." i said breathing heavily to hold back my tears.

"dominique, don't cry, i won't tell anyone." zach said.

"we have to get to class." i said changing the subject. i walked out but zach pulled me back and grabbed my hand and smiled at me.