Chapter 2 ♪♫

For Shawal23 b/c she was the first person to vote & comment on my stories.  The reason I even wrote this chapter!!  You Rock!

~~☆ Here in all my naughty-ness ;)) ☆~~

I'm curled up on his lap my legs tucked up under his right arm while his left hand rests on my lower back.  Sitting like this is comforting after that spanking.  It was so hot and naughty.  I really could not believe how it made me feel so conflicted.  So many emotion I just can't explain.  It was definitively not how your headmaster is supposed to punish you.  His right hand was rubbing up my left arm.  It was slowly going up and down, each pass it would go a little lower until it was on my thigh.  He just held it on there for a few seconds.

 I was gaining my senses little by little as to what was happening right now and I just didn't want this to stop.  I am so hot and bothered now I need a release.  By god I was going to get it if I had to tie him down!  My face was buried in his neck and oh my he smelt like heaven.  I shifted in his lap breathing in deep noticing two things while this happened.  He swallowed hard when my nose rubbed against his collar bone and Oh my he was packing a scream worthy joy stick... As I like to call it.  Shifting in the chair to a more relaxed position he slid his hand straight to my round cheek and squeezed hard while thrusting his hips up slightly.  I couldn't help the moan that passed my dry lips as I sucked in my bottom lip licking them.  I was so turned on by him it wasn't even funny.  My hot mound was humming and begging to be touched like never before.   He cupped my soft arse just rubbing a circle over my lacy lingerie.  From one cheek to the next just skimming over my wet core. I wonder if he'll like my lacy blue undies when he sees them? 

I run my nose against the base of you neck and lightly slip my tongue out licking up to his Adams apple.  I can feel his hand slide from my back to my hip and grip tightly.  "Do you like that Mr. S?"  No answer.  I bring my hand up to his rock hard chest and run it down to his tight abs.  I run my digits around just feeling the drool worthy-ness I know must be hidden under these sexy suits he wears everyday.  I can feel his joy getting bigger if that is even possible!  He is gonna kill me!  Oh, how I am going to enjoy every inch of it too.  I rock my hips a little back and forth to tease him because his hand sure it teasing me.  He grips my hip tighter to stop me and whispers in my ear.  "Such a naughty girl."  I shake my head up and down smirking.  His hand come up and grabs my chin lifting it to look him in the eyes.  Starring in to those blue eyes full of lust has me dripping on to his lap now.  "Does the naughty school girl need to be taught a lesson?"  I just give him a 'bring it on" look raising an eye brow.

 As he starts to loosen his tie, and lowers those sinful lips of his to mine.  When he thinks he is going to kiss me I poke out my tongue and run it over his lips and moan.  He grins and grabs my tongue between his teeth and bites down slightly.  I gasp and he takes this moment to push his tasty tongue into my mouth and shows who will dominate here.  There is so mush passion behind this kiss that my nipples harden.  My whole body is humming in satisfaction just from it.

His left hand moves up my spine to the back of my neck to pull me in closer, deepening the kiss.  Grabbing his head and pulling him even closer I fist a handful of hair and twist to causing him pull back.  I quickly push my head back and moved his mouth to my neck.  He bites me hard and sucks on my neck while he moves his right hand to my wet core and rubs me feeling my wetness.  "Oh you dirty girl you're already more than ready."  I moan loudly. 

His hands grab my hips pushes me to stand and turns my back to him.  I gasp at the sudden movement.  Grinding into my butt his hands slid over my shoulders, down my chest to the buttons of my uniform shirt.  My back was pressed firmly to his chest left him amble height to look over my shoulder to watch his hands undo the buttons.  As his smooth finger tips slid back up my stomach leaving goose bumps behind he slides his hands up the sides of my breasts then lowers the fabric down my arms to the floor as he kissed my neck causing me arch my back and grind into his joy stick more.    Once he reaches my wrists he pins them together using only one hand to hold them.  I'm surprised when he uses his neck tie to bind my wrists behind my back.  His devilish digits roam my body leaving trails of heat all over.  I start breathing harder almost panting wanting so much more.

Moving to the clasp of my strapless bra he quickly removes it discarding it on the desk in front of me.  The cool air causes my nipples to tighten even more.  He then flicks his thumbs over each one lightly.  I feel him back away as his palms glide down my back over my hands until their on my thighs.  He then slides them under my skirt over my perky bottom and begins to remove my lacy undies down and let them also drop to the floor.  He lowers himself and bends my knees gently to lift my legs kissing each thigh and drops my undies on the desk with my bra.  Now lifting my skirt he bites down skimming his teeth over my rear.

Now the only clothes left on are my heels and the uniform skirt.  "Your body was made for sin, and I plan on using it just for that."  He whispers huskily.