Chapter 5 ♪♫

I felt his wet warm tongue slip between my folds over my entrance causing me to grab the other edge of the desk and moan deeply.  His hands roam my hold my calves tight as he buries his face against my core poking his tongue within me.  My legs start to tremble and I'm panting wanting more, wanting him to give me a release like no other has before.

"You will not come.  I will not allow it until I'm ready".  I whimper in protest, but I know I submit.  His hands travel the backs of my legs, up my thighs as his face pulls away.  I squirm under his strong calloused finger tips while he starts to stroke my engorged bud.  His digits works in unison as he circles my hot button and his other hand  pushes a digit into me.  Oh my god his hands are magical, working together pushing me further in to oblivion!  He adds another digit and begins to quicken his pace.  I'm moaning loudly almost crying out with all the ecstasy I'm feeling from just his hands.

I can feel his tongue licking and his teeth grazing the skin on my exposed cheeks.  His mouth moves to my tight ring teasing me more.  I'm coming undone, feeling like I am going to explode any second now.  My stomach starts to tighten while I feel my walls closing around his fingers. 

"Come for me, my little vixen.  I want to taste you, to savor how sweet you are".  

His hands work faster, driving my senses wild.  I have a vice grip on the desk, rocking my hips to meet his rhythm.  I'm starting to see stars behind this blindfold!  This man makes me feel so much more than I thought possible.

My nipples have tightened to the point they're almost painful,  I'm feeling every where he's touching, every movement he's making.  His fingers, his tongue, his body between my legs.  I screamed out as I climaxed.  His mouth, his tongue removing all the juices as if he were starved.

"God, I knew you were a screamer and there is nothing sexier".  He grips my hips and lifts my knees.  "Stand on your tip toes, Love, and spread you feet out" I'm told as my feet hit the floor.  I let out a strangled moan when my chest meets the cool desk causing him to chuckle.  Still gripping the far side of the desk and on my tip toes has my bottom up in the air he takes a hold of my hips and teases my entrance with his joy.

"Tell me what you want, Love".  Oh my, him calling me Love has my juices flowing.  The word coming out of his mouth is heaven to my ears.  He pushes himself into my core a little causing me  to scream out in frustration.  I feel a slap on my cheek making me press myself more into the desk.  

"Tell me".  

"Y-y-you".

"Me.  To what"?

"I want you in me.  I want you deep in me, now" I almost yell.  I did yell out when thrust his joy all the way into my needy core pulling out and slamming back in all the way to the hilt.  He grabs me pulling me up to kiss him soundly making me moan in his mouth.  I feel something in his hand as he glides it up my stomach, across my breast to my mouth.  He forces the fabric into my mouth and says "I love your screams, but we can't have any one hear you now".  I moan around the fabric, closing my lips and teeth around his fingers biting down.

Thrust after thrust, he plunges into my soaking wet core.  My need rises, I begin to tighten around his joy.  I feel it bliss building again.  He pushes me down against the desk again, lowers his body to mine not missing a beat.  His hips continue their assault on mine moving even deeper than I thought possible.  Holding my arms stretched out above my head his mouth nibbles on my neck.  I come completely undone at this point causing him to fill my core with his seed.