Chapter 4 ♪♫

Screw everything else I want him in me now!  I release his hair to run my long nails down his back to his firm backside and back up digging deeper.  I know I left marks and hell I love that.  "You have no idea how much I love that Em" He breaths into my ear.  Hmm, is really all I can manage once again.  I wrap my toned legs around his hips and crash his hard body to mine while rotating my hips on to his.  

He pulls completely away from my body causing me to feel chills from the loss of his warmth.  I just fall back on to his desk and whimper.  "No, no.  You little vixen. Not so fast".   My breathing is fast, I can hear my heart pounding in my chest and I'm surprised he doesn't hear it.  I feel his eyes on me so I open mine only to see black as they are covered with a blind fold, I guess.  He lifts my head to tie it and says "Don't you be a bad girl and try to take this off or I will punish you."  Whoa,  I am sadly liking the going to punish me idea.  I grin like a fool and nod yes.  "I want you on your hands and knees on my desk."

I do as told and can feel him circling the desk.  He does this a few times until I feel his hands pulling my heels off.  I shutter as I feel my heel being drug up the back of my right thigh then across my hot mound.  I moan loudly as the contact caused me to buck my hips.  He rubs me up and down a few times while grabbing a fist full of my skirt pushing and pulling making me move more againsts my shoe.  Who ever knew this would feel so good.  I sure didn't ever think doing this could turn me on.  

I'm almost to the point of no return when he stops, again.  I groan in disappointment at the loss of contact and drop my head to the desk.  "Lift your head Emma.  I love all the noises you make." He states as he grabs my hips sliding my knees closer to the edge of the desk.  "I bet your a screamer".  His mouth connects to my hot sex and I let out a long, deep moan that almost sounded like a growl.

~So sorry guys.. I lost half this ch by accident and my lil girl came to lay down in my bed...  I have no motivation to contiue right now.  I will but more up very soon!!  Comment && Vote... Let me know what you guys think!!  Plus go check out my one shots if you lovies like this naughty story!