Chapter 3 ♪♫

~  That lil vote button won't bite..But I will!! TeeHEE ;P  ~~

Mr.Stories rises behind me and I hear the chair squeak as he sits.  My breast jiggle as I try to catch my breath.  I don't dare turn to look at him, I would come undone right then and there.  Feeling his eyes roam my body is not helping me either.  

"Emma" He whispers in my ear.  Trying to calm myself I failed to realize he was now standing again.  "Hmm" Was all I could manage I could not trust my voice right now.   "Open your eyes".  I comply and feel goose bumps rise where his hot breath blew across my neck.  "This turns you on, doesn't it".  It was more a statement than a question.  I nod again not trusting my voice.  His arms wrap around me molding my body to his.  Oh god, when did he undress.  

His joy press into my skirt, grabbing my hips he grinds roughly.  I push my hands down between our bodies to his manhood.  With both hands I hold on to him rubbing down his full length and slowly move a rub my thumb over his slit.  If I could see it I know it would be shining begging to be licked, this thought had me licking my lips.  I wonder how he tastes, I barely think this when he starts to move me, gently placing me on the edge his chair making me whimper from the cool contact to my exposed skin.  Standing before me in all his glory, Mr. Stories smirks knowingly as I rake my eyes over his well defined abs and engorged joy stick.  I grin and quickly lean forward taking him into my wet mouth as far as he would fit causing a husky growl from the sex god of a man.  He slides out as I graze my teeth on his joy, looking up at him I smile around him when I realize his eyes are closed, head tilted back.  I nip his head and slowly take his length further into my mouth licking every inch.  I repeat this slow torture a few more times taking him in deeper every time.  He finally can't take it anymore and grabs my head and pushes himself all the way down my throat.  This caused me to moan making him come in an instant.

His lips are on mine, it's quick and intense.  His strong hands wrap around my thighs lifting me once again.  I lowered me on to his desk and pulled the tie off my wrists.  I swiftly grab his hair and pull his body into mine.  I know what I want and I want it now!