Best friends (3)

Danisnotonfire: Hi. I really need a friend right now.

Amazingphil: Hi. What's wrong? Actually you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.

Danisnotonfire: No it's ok. My family is being annoying.

AmazingPhil: I'm so sorry to hear that Dan.

Danisnotonfire: So I come home from school and they are watching a show and it's ok that they are watching it without me because I hate the show but I do ship two of the characters (Becky and Jessica, from the Friends or No show) and so I say "Bessica is my favourite ship." And then explain what ship means. Then my mum says "But they are both girls who have had boyfriends in the past." And this gets me annoyed. So I say "They could be bisexual. Or polysexual and maybe pansexual." And then I have to explain what that means. Then I ask, "Why would you care if it's two girls in a relationship anyway." Because I didn't think she was a homophobe. That would be bad too because I'm bisexual. Then she answers, "I don't have a problem with it. But you aren't gay are you? Please say you aren't like that?" And so I answer truthfully, "I'm not gay." But it's annoying because she says she isn't homophobic but yet she doesn't want me to be gay (and I'm not but I'm close.)

Amazingphil: Wow. I'm so sorry. Your mum's a meany. Btw Dan I'm always here when you need to talk. Also I'm gay so I shouldn't meet your mum.

Danisnotonfire: Thank you Phil. "Meany." You're so cute Philly. And don't worry you won't meet my mum, I'm not evil.

AmazingPhil: I'm not cute! And it's Phil. I'm leaving! P.S. Good luck with your meany mum!

Danisnotonfire: Thank you cute Philly. Bye!

[299 words]