Rough Day (6)

Danisnotonfire: Hi Philly!

AmazingPhil: Dan aren't you in class?

Danisnotonfire: Well I got to leave early.

AmazingPhil: Lucky! Doctor's appointment? Dentist?

Danisnotonfire: Not exactly.
(TW: violence)
AmazingPhil: What do you mean?

Danisnotonfire: I passed out from getting kicked too hard in the head.

AmazingPhil: Oh my god. Dan, are you ok?

Danisnotonfire: I'm ok. Can you change the subject?

AmazingPhil: of course.
(TW: over)
AmazingPhil: Today work sucked.

Danisnotonfire: Tell me all about it.

AmazingPhil: So I come five minutes early just so I'm not late as it's my first day back in a long time. And my boss is in there making out with some dude. He's married and has three kids. Then I go to the coffee shop across the street waiting for it to pass five minutes. Then I knock on the door and he says "Phil, you were supposed to come five minutes early but good thing you didn't because I was late." And I wanted to leave. Then later in the day the guy he was making out with comes in with a child and his pregnant girlfriend and introduces himself and his girlfriend and his child to my boss. Like What the fudge?

Danisnotonfire: Oh what a day you had.

AmazingPhil: Yep.

Danisnotonfire: I need to get up early tomorrow for a doctors appointment. Goodnight Phil. Good luck at work!

AmazingPhil: Goodnight, feel better and Thank you Dan.

AmazingPhil(not sent): Thank you for everything Dan. I'm happy now, because of you.

Danisnotonfire(not sent): No Phil, thank you. I'm happy now, because of you.

[261 words]
{A/N: the last chapter was uploaded on my birthday >10/16/16 or if you are British 16/10/16<}