The Dorm Room [11]

Chapter 11: Gentle
//Rose's POV\\
Little somewhat steamy
part in here (not so bad)

(Three weeks later)

"You will need partners for your next assignment, so here are the groups," I listen to Mr. Coral, our teacher in  Business Marketing. I notice a girl who is beautiful, named Andrea, is sitting on the other side of the room next to Ben. I feel jealousy fill my stomach, but I push it away. They could just be friends.

"So, Rose DeMartinez is partners with Andrea Tyler," Mr. Coral says as he reads off the last part of the list. I look over at her, and she smiles. I do the same, not wanting to look like a total bitch. "Okay, before you go to your groups, let me explain the project. You will have three class periods to come up with an idea of business. You will come in next two weeks on that Monday with marketing for it. We will vote for 10 projects go on. Then 5, then 2 and then the final one. Go ahead and go with your partner and discuss some ideas. You have until the end of the class to discuss."

We all nod our heads and Andrea walks over to me. She's wearing a black Rolling Stones tshirt with rolled up short sleeves, jean shorts, white Adidas Superstars, and her hair in a high ponytail.

"Hi, I'm Andrea," she says sitting down next to me.

"Hi, I'm Rose, nice to meet you," I say as I pull my Mac out of my backpack. "So, do you have any ideas of what business you would like to market?"

"Um, I wasn't really thinking about it at the time," Andrea says as she opens her Mac. Of course you weren't thinking about it, you were thinking about Ben, I mentally scream.

"That's okay, me neither," I tell her. She makes a google document, and name it: Marketing Ideas.

"Good thing we have the whole class period to think about it," Andrea says, and fidgets with her phone.

"Yeah," I admit awkwardly. "I think maybe if we got to know each other better maybe, it would help. Oh god, that sounded cheesy." She laughs and unlocks her phone.

"Sure, who's your roommate?" She asks me as she goes onto Instagram, and I get onto my phone too.

"Oh, Bree Marshall," I tell her, not thinking. Technically, I didn't lie because ever since that one night after Six Flags, I've stayed with Bree. Let me tell you what happened:

"C'mon, why can't we just do it already! I know that you want to," Dustin says, poking my side.

"Dustin, stop! I really just want to watch this movie," I say, turning away from him.

"Oh really?" He says coming closer to me. "Because I thought you hated this movie." He got me there.

"Yeah, but it's better than having sex with you!" I say, defending myself.

"Aw, c'mon, sounds like you've never actually done it!" Dustin says, turning my head towards him.

"Wow, you're judgmental," I tell him, still not saying the truth.

"Hey, a girl like you should be having sex with a hot babe like me," Dustin says, pulling me even closer which at the moment is impossible to do.

"I just don't want to talk about this," I say defending myself again. "It's unfair for you to force me to have sex with you!"

"I'm not forcing you too, I just am proving my point!" Dustin says kissing my forehead.

"Please don't kiss me," I say turning my head to face the tv.

"Why not?" He asks, kissing my neck, and putting his arm that was around me on my waist.