The Dorm Room [23]

Chapter 23: Going Back to Hell
Rose Pov

"are you sure you want to leave?" mom asks me as i finish my breakfast. it feels like the first day again.

"yeah, i'm sure," i say as i get up from the counter and walk over to grab the shit i brought home that i packed away.

"okay, well, be safe!" mom says back. what the hell? it's not like, bad weather, but... okay.

"i will. bye mom!" i say as i open the front door. i would hug her but i've already hugged her like twenty times.

"bye honey!" is all i hear before i shut the door. i go into my car and look over my outfit (above) one last time. i want to make sure that i look hella good to make ben and dustin feel bad. i know i know, it was too fast when he said he loved me and i didn't catch it. i guess i'm just really stupid.

when i pull out of the driveway i plug in the aux cord and start to play chance the rapper's no problem. i sing along even though i suck at singing and do a mini dance in my car. once i get to the dorm complex i text bree that i'm here. i see her run out to my car as i get out of the drivers seat.

"oh my god! you do not know how much i've missed you!" she says to me giving me a hug while jumping up and down.

"i know! i've missed you too!" i confess while pulling away from the hug and grabbing my bags from the trunk. we walk up together and she tells me all this shit that happened on campus while i was gone. it's crazy how much went down just on a weekend.

"guess what?" she says out of nowhere as we get into the lobby of the dorm complex.

"um, what?" i asks back with a confused look plastered on my face.

"well, the dorm people said that you can stay with me as a dorm mate!" she says as we go up the steps we always go up.

"really? that's crazy!" i say. hopefully that doesn't sound fake because i'm actually really excited. "i just need to grab my other shit from my old room."

"yeah, i figured you would have to do that," bree says shrugging as she unlocks the door of her dorm and i set my things down. i walk out of the dorm and go down the hall to dustin's. i unlock the door, my hands kind of shaking and i open the handle.

"surprise!" dustin yells and a big banner reads: welcome back rose! and bree yells the same from behind. andrea was also in my room and balloons came down from the ceiling.

"aw, thanks guys!" i say hugging andrea and bree. i still didn't hug dustin because he doesn't deserve my hug. i roll my eyes at him as he holds his arms out for a hug which he won't be receiving.

"c'mon rose! just give me a hug?" dustin asks smiling and grabbing my wrist. i pull my wrist out of his grip and slap his arm away.

"no! why? so you can grab my butt like you do with million other of girls you bitch!" i yell at him. i walk out of the room and into bree's where dustin just steps in like he owns this dorm.

"listen, i've changed," dustin starts. this boy.

"you're kidding right?" i fake laugh. he stands there uncomfortable. "you can't fucking changed over a weekend! you're crazy!"

right there is the moment i would've changed if i could: he kisses me. he fucking kisses me. on the lips! i try to push him off but he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. i feel tears in my eyes because this moment reminds me of when my uncle came over when i was six.

my uncle abused me. he punched me, he pushed me against the wall in my basement, and he started throwing me around. i was so scared because my uncle looks so much like my dad. i couldn't and still can't look at dad the same way again. this is why i don't have  the best relationship with my dad anymore.

but back to reality: dustin is still kissing me like a maniac. he's crazy. the tears run down my eyes but he doesn't care. he continues to kiss me and pull me close to him. i just cry and cry. i really want to just change into sweats and eat my life away in bed. in my own dorm so no one can bother me. he changes where one of his hand is placed and puts it through my hair. perfect target. i bring my foot up and kick him in the nuts.

"ow! what the fuck rose!" he yells holding his parts and sitting down. i stick both my middle fingers up and start hitting the folks. i grab my suitcases while he continues to cry and hold his balls. i walk down the stairs and to the front desk.

"i need to change my dorm. right away"

~~~~~~~~~~

oh my god i finally updated. thanks so much for the good comments! if u want another chapter go to x_loraine_x and read her book black magic! if she gets 220 reads and 67 votes then i'll write another chapter.

hope u liked it

- loraine -