Three

"R-Rosie?" I stuttered, gawking at her. Why was she talking to me? I tried to stand but immediately got pulled back down to the stair by her.

"Sorry, you seem really drunk," she chuckled, patting my back. Annoyed, I rolled my eyes. She knew I wasn't the type of person to get drunk, even though I had gotten to taste a little bit of liquor with parent supervision.

"I'm not drunk," I mumbled, "I'm just really uncomfortable." She nodded, raising her eyebrows to make her look like she didn't believe me.

Quietly, she laughed to herself before she flipped her blonde, curly hair over her shoulder. For a popular girl, she actually looked decent. She actually had good makeup, and her eyeliner looked like it could cut someone.

"Well, the reason you were 'drunk' is not why I came over," she started, before examining her long, pink nails that were obviously fake. "Yeah, um, Calum's drunk, and he-"

"He's drunk already?" I asked, almost as if it was a demand. She seemed to draw back, most likely a little worried with how I was acting.

"Yes," Rosie answered, turning her head to the floor. "And he's talking about you." Her voice continuously got quieter as she finished the sentence leaving us in a silence of only the thumping of the music and the small talk of some other teens.

I felt the room get even more dizzy than before. It was like I felt the movement of the earth.

"W-What did he say?" I asked, a little shaken from the fact that he was talking about me to other people.

"Well," she started before sighing and rubbing her forehead.

"What?"

"He said some pretty weird stuff about you. You guys must be pretty close to be able to share that stuff with each other."

Why would Calum do this? Why would he do this to me? What did I do to deserve this?

Suddenly, I became more and more lightheaded with each word that came out of Rosie's mouth. I felt as if the whole word was going to suck me up. I leaned my head against my hand and closed my eyes, trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

"I think it'd be better to hear the stuff he said from him and not from me," she admitted, rubbing my back sympathetically. I nodded, pushing myself off of the stairs into a standing position.

"Where is he?" I asked her. Willingly, she pointed over to the back of the house, aka the kitchen. "Thank you."

I pushed through people in the crowd, now feeling less nauseas than before. Now that I was going to confront him for what he said about me, I didn't feel sick. I knew he would've said terrible things about me, especially if he was surrounded by a bunch of girls and drunk.

I left the living room and began jogging down the hallway, my eyes searching for any sight of Calum. Once I had spotted him, I started to become paranoid.

What was I going to say?

I just decided to go with what Abby would've told me, "Yolo."

I noticed that he saw me out of the corner of his eye, causing his head to turn away from the group of girls in front of him. He gave me a quick grin before I shot him a glare, making his face turn pale.

"Calum," I growled, clutching onto his arm and pulling him away from the tiny crowd. "We need to talk."

--
An:
Hi, it's Abby and I'm sorry I keep leaving on sort of cliff hangers. Also, I'm trying my best and I won't be updating as often because of school.

ALSO
please check out my friend's fic called too loud on their profile iamhvlsxy !! It's super good!!

Anyways, i plan to update sometime later this week, so you better be ready
-Abby