7.0 They Got Dared To Kiss The Girl They Like

Connor:

"Lets play truth or dare!" My friend Lia stated as I looked at her with a light smirk.

"Isn't that game a bit childish?" Connor chuckled with a slightly cough. I shrugged and sat down besides Riley and him. It wasn't long before we were in a heated game of truth and dare.

"Did you really do that?" I laughed as Toby blushed and hide his head from the rest of the group. "Jesus, Toby who knew you were such a rebel on your down time." I teased as he threw a hand of popcorn at my face.

"Hey now, no wasting the tasty goodies!" Riley shouted as he pulled the bowl away from Toby and his throwing hands.

"Fine, Connor truth or Dare" Toby asked as Connor hesitated a bit before finally giving us his answer.

"Dare" He  answered boldly as Toby and Riley shared a slight smirk making the rest of us laugh.

"I dare you to kiss Y/N!!!" Toby shouted as both mine and Connor's eyes went wide at the request that came out of his youngest brothers mouth.

"Umm I don' think thats a great idea.." he mumbled as I rolled my eyes and sat in front of him.

"Connor don't worry about it, we're all friends here..." I mumbled softly as he sighed as a sign of agreement. Smiling softly I leaned forward and placed my lips softly on his pink ones.In a matter of seconds our lips were moving together in sync causing a warm and fuzzy feeling to go through out my body. Pulling away, I pecked his lips lightly sending him a smug wink as he laughed.

Riley:

"Alright, alright does anybody have an empty bottle?" Connor shouted as Toby handed him his empty 'Sprite' bottle. Clapping his hands, together Connor placed it in the middle of everyone before smirking.  "May the odds forever be in your favor..."

"Oh hush Connor, this is a fun little game not some life or death sh*t.." Sophia muttered as, Y/N chuckled from besides me. It was clear that Sophia and Connor weren't on the best of terms since their little fight last night.

"Okay who's first?" Y/N asked from besides me. Looking back at her, I kissed her cheek softly as she blushed. It was clear that I had feelings for her, and I would do anything to have that bottle land on her.

"Why doesn't Riley go first..." Toby smirked as I looked back at him with a glare. "What bro, you seemed to be looking at the bottle with am intense look.." He laughed as I leaned forward and hit the back of his head. 

"What you waiting for Riley just spin the bottle." Connor muttered as Y/N looked at me with a slight smile.

"I'll spin for you than." She stated, before I could stop her the bottle was spinning and was starting to slow down. Everyone was looking at the bottle with an intense stare as it started to slow. My breath was coming out in short pants as it got slower and slower, each time it passed Y/N I felt my heart beat quicken.

I watched as the bottle finally stopped on Y/N. I felt my breath hick as she giggled and looked up at me with a shy smile. Chuckling softly, I leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to her lips.

Toby:

"Toby you like her right?" Riley's girlfriend stated as she was cuddled up into his side. Sighing, I nodded my head. Everyone knew iI had the biggest crush on Y/N everyone but herself.

"Yeah, I don't see where you're going with this" I stated as she smiled softly and looked back at Connor with a wink. It was clear that the two have been doing everything in their power in order to help me get together with her.

"So it's simple, the moment Riley goes to open the door we will pretend we are playing some stupid game." She started to explain as I nodded my head. " Either Connor or I will dare you to kiss her the moment she walks in." She finished.

"All in all its a bullet proof plan." Riley stated just as the doorbell rang. In a matter of seconds the plan was put into action. Like said the words flew out from from one of their mouths.

The moment Y/N walked through the walkway, my lips where on hers and everything seemed to finally be falling into place.