chapter five

Levi had offered my friend Armin a little interview to help him over come his writers block. Armin had always wanted to become an author, it all began when we were in high school... Armin and his dream to write a good book.
"Levi-san is such a great writer," Armin giggled as he blushed, "I wish you would help me with this more." I hated myself for this brewing jealousy inside me and for glaring daggers at Armin even though he was innocent. "Please excuse me." Armin probally left to go to the lavatory of the café, leaving me and Levi alone together at the table.
"Someone jealous," Levi laughed with victory. He must be so proud of himself for making my heart race like this or maybe for making me glare at that poor little marshmallow. 
"Shut up," I hissed, sipping at my hot chocolate. "You wish I was jealous. If anything I want you to be with Armin," no I don't, "You could both talk about boring books and kiss and flirt and grope eachother all you want!" My frustration must be getting to me because I never wanted something like that to happen.
"Is that so..." His smile fell to become a cold expressionless nothing. I knew this wasn't good, Levi's face explained it all.
"I'm back!" He cheered, joined by Jean with his usual mood. It was awkward between the two dominant males as they glared at eachother furiously. I couldn't bare to see two of the closest people in my life battle for my attention. Sighing, I leaned on my hand and sipped at my now cold drink. A strangely pleasurable sensation began to grow as something or someone rubbed my crotch, destroying my reputation.
"Armin is very pretty," Levi smiled to him, "Just like a girl!" I wanted to be angry but my heavy breathing ruined everything. 
"J-Jean," I accidentally moaned, "Can I borrow your jumper?" He stared at me with a light pink blush across his face for a few seconds before handing me his large jumper, reaching the middle of my thighs. I bit my lip as the rubbing became more fast and violent. I knew exactly who it was... the raven haired bastard with a smug grin while he spoke joyfully to Armin like nothing was going on beneath the table. I wanted to punch him but at the same time throw my self at him and beg for satisfaction.
"Are you okay Eren?" I nodded, standing from my seat.
"Y-Yeah... I'm just gonna go to the toilet..." Nothing bad could happen there. I burst through the door and let out a loud breath that I had been holding to prevent moaning. It wasn't what I had left to do... I needed to release myself somehow.
"Excuse me," a calm unfamiliar voice called to me, "I noticed that you were having some issues before at your table and would like to say that... it was me." The man had a sinister grin spread across his chubby face, drooling as he stared at my neck like a vampire about to attack. I didn't like his prying eyes staring at my skin... if anything, I hated the dangerous look of lust that was being sent my way.
"I'm sorry... I have to get back to my table..." Just as I passed him, reaching for the doorknob, his large hands grasped my wrist before I was dragged into a stall. I tried to yell but his hand covered my mouth. I wanted to see Levi or Jean or even Erwin at this point; I needed someone to save me once again. He unzipped, pulled down and removed my jeans which gave him more access to my entrance. I didn't want to do this... I never wanted to be harassed by jackasses like these. "Ah, that looks delicious..." a sudden wave of humiliation struck me all at once, seeing the horrified eyes of Armin and Jean, plus the eyes of hatred and disgust from Levi's steel orbs. Tears escaped my eyes in large quantities of salty water.
"The fuck do you think you are doing to him?" Levi loomed over the chubby man, emanating a threatening aura.
"Oh? I didn't hear him complaining... and he was already hard when he got here. I was just finishing what I started..."
"Fuck off you pig!" Levi's hard black boot made contact with the man's cheek, leaving an imprint of the sole of his shoe and a red mark on he skin...
"L-Levi-san!" I sobbed... I was relying on him again...

A/N
Okay so this is an actual chapter and I felt that it would be okay to publish it sooner rather than later. If you commented or voted for previous chapters, thank you! And if you are gonna do it for this chapter then even more thank you!
I love writing and always have, so with this app and amazing people like you I can write with pride. So should you!
H-SENSEI