Neville Longbottom- If only they knew part 2

Neville finally found Y/n in the astronomy tower and was relieved about finding her. The only thing was she was climbing over the railing, he had to stop her, she can't do this.
"Y/n" Neville shouted at her catching her attention.
" Don't come closer" she said while tears streamed down her face.
Neville ran to Y/n and pulled back into the astronomy tower clinging onto her waist as Y/n yelled at him to leave her.
Y/n cries stop as Neville comforted her, he hated her being sad.
" Why did you stop me?" Y/n said looking at Neville
" you can't take your life when people love you, don't do that again!" Neville said sternly.
" No one loves me... my mum and Dad are in a coma since I was 6 and my aunt hates my guts" Y/n said sadly,
" Who's your aunt?" Neville asked
There was a long silence before she answered.
" ... Umbridge" Y/n replied trying not to look Neville in the eye.
That's why umbridge picks on her all the time Neville thought.
"You're nothing like umbridge, your smarter, nicer, sweeter.." Neville said holding onto Y/n waist pulling her closer.
" Doesn't change the fact no one loves me" Y/n said gloomily
"I love you-Neville said- I don't care if your aunt is umbridge, I don't care if you are mean to others because I love you for who you are"
Y/n looked up surprised at Neville's words but what does she feel about Neville?
He has been kind to her but do I love him back?
Y/n started to feel Butterflies in her stomach as he clinger to her waist. She
stared at him with wide eyes.
" I...I l..love you.. too" Y/n said smiling at Neville
" I will protect you Y/n, even if I'm not strong I will try".
Y/n chucked at Neville and put her pinky out
" Promise?"
Neville linked their pinkys together
" I promise" Neville said looking at Y/n pulling into a hug. He will not let her go now.