she's so worth it

A/N:ok this takes place a week after the rouge thing.

if this works nicky's favorite song should be on the side.

so here it is chapter 6

    CHAPTER 6     I'M DIFFERENT SO WHAT

                            NICKY'S  POV

        "Karen are you sure you want to go to school today we could take you out another week.you don't have to face anyone right now."said mom while i was making sure i had everything i needed."yes i'm sure i need to be in school.i've been out for a week already.and my name is Nicky not Karen."i told her about to walk out the door."your birth name is Karen that is the name on your birth certificate that is the name i will call you.now if you are going to school you need to get outside James is here."just after she said that i heard car doors slam.i went to open the door just as carter was about to knock.he kept reaching for the door so he could knock but ended up falling on his face."smooth carter real smooth."i said walking out the door with James draped over my shoulder.

         i was getting used to the fact that James was my mate.every time we touch a fire blazes inside me.he came over everyday after school and stayed until my dad pushed him out the door and said that he would not be staying the night.i had no doubt that he would if my father would let him.when James was in school.my parents explained everything i needed to know about being a werewolf.but when i asked about me and my wolf they told me to ask my wolf.but she just told me that i would find out in time.

       when we got in the car James turned on the radio just as my favorite song 'sh will be loved'by maroon 5 came.i turned it up and we all started singing along.after that my other favorite song by them came on called 'this love'.the song had perfect timing because as soon as we parked the song ended.i got out of the car and was instantly pulled to James' side,not that it bothered me.when we walked in the door we were greeted by my least favorite person ever."oh look its icky Nicky.we missed you Nicky!"she said in her bitter sweet voice."what do you want Tiffany."i said in more of a statement than a question."wow that really hurt.i just wanted to say hi to you icky Nicky."she said again in that voice.that voice drives me nuts then again so does she.she reached over and before i could react she gave me a hug which wasn't like her.as soon as she left i turned to carter because i knew she did something.she hugged me.way too out of character."take it  off.i'm not going this today.what does it say?"i asked.i took the piece of paper that carter took off my back 'KICK ME -LUV ICKY NICKY'i read just before i threw it in the trash."if i survive til after lunch it will be miracle."i said walking back to my friends."partly because of Tiffany the other part is that this school stinks really bad."i stated.ever sense i shifted all my senses became stronger.it took all i had not to breath in Tiffany's perfume.she smelled like a dumpster.

      before lunch was uneventful.when we walked in to the cafeteria.the smell of school food almost made me gag.as i walked to the table after getting my food.i was cut short by tiffany smashing her food tray all over my chest.i look at my chest in disgust"ooppppsss!"she said in her annoying voice.thats when i lost it"OOPPPPSS!!!!THAT IT.I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS WITH ME.BUT I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!"i yelled getting the attention of the whole cafeteria.i started walking at her.her face full of shock and fear.i had her against the wall about to strike.when i felt a hand on my shoulder and a fire blaze through me."Nicky calm down shes not worth it."James said trying to calm me down."oh.BELIEVE ME SHE WORTH IT.i don't care if i get suspended or kicked out completely.she needs to know she can't push me around."i said with a evil smile on my face."NO NICKY.YOU WILL NOT HIT HER."he commanded.'did he just try to command us.no way no he didn't'said gin."NICKY."as i turned around and started to fallow him to our table.but i wasn't going to leave it at that.so i turned around and gave her a quick jab in the nose."aw.that felt good."i said."Nicky i told you not too."he said with his anger rising.thats when gin took control."oh speaking of that.YOU TRIED TO COMMAND ME!?YOU CAN'T COMMAND ME I'M THE GIN OOKAMI PRINCESS.I CAN WITH STAND ANY COMMAND I WISH!I CAN ALSO COMMAND ANY ONE I WISH!"gin yelled.James looked a little hurt.i felt guilty but gin on the other hand was to mad to be guilty.she continued to yell but after about 5 minutes i got tired of it.

'gin stop it.he did what he thought was right.you have no reason to yell.even though Tiffany deserved way more than that punch,it wasn't his fault'i said in my mind sense i didn't have control.

'BUT HE COMMANDED US.HE'S OUR MATE!maybe your right he's not the one who was out of control it was us.'she said and gave me back control.

"i'm sorry James.gin got a little out of hand.she was just upset you tried to command us thats all."i said looking up at him.he gave me a hug and told me it was ok.that he should have known better that try to command a angry women anyway.i stuck my tongue out at him for that women comment went to the bathroom to get all the food i could off my shirt and Jennifer came to help me too.once we were done we tried to enjoy the remaining 10 minutes of lunch.once lunch was over we when to our next classes.(A/N:I'm gonna skip though the rest of school because nothing really happens.)as we drove up to my house my parents were waiting outside looked pretty mad.i guess they got a call from the Principal.i took a dramatic gulp and stepped out of the car

A/N:will she get in trouble?anyway this is the end of the chapter hope you liked it

FAN VOTE AND COMMENT I'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!<3