Chapter 19

Dear mom and dad,

     How is everyone? I'm sorry that I haven't been able to contact you guys in a while. I recently had my debut! My stage name is Grey, and everyone is really nice. Oh! I guess that I forgot to tell you guys this, I debuted as a new Exo member! You know, that kpop band that I have been fangirling over since I was 13. I'm getting used to them and their dorm. Don't worry, I have my own room! Jongin, or Kai, (we call each other by their stage names usually) and I have become really close. Oh, and no, I don't have a crush on him.

     On the night that I'm writing this, I had my first concert! I mean I only debuted early last month, but the managers didn't want me eased into it, they wanted me to join them, like nothing new happened, hoping that the fans wouldn't have time to think about it too much and overreact. Don't worry, they all have shown me so much support over the past month, that it almost brought tears to my eyes. I haven't run into any sasaengs yet, don't be alarmed, though because there are crazy people in the world, and I know it, but I'm always really careful. Plus, the only times I got out onto the streets, is when either all of Exo or me and a member run an errand. 

     I've been placed in Exo M, and my power is astral projection, which means that I can willingly separate my spirit from my body, and basically be able to fly around without anyone seeing me. It's kind of cheesy, but the fans like it, in fact, before my debut, they all voted for what my superpower would be, and they chose that.

     There's so much more that I want to tell you guys,  but that would take up 30 more pages! I can't wait to be able to talk to you guys. I will try to find time to face time you, or call you soon, but I'm really busy. Talk to you guys later!

                                                                                                                                                                   Love,

                                                                                                                                                                Myung-Hee