S e v e n t e e n

"What? No I'm not leaving without you" Grayson grabbed me

"No Grayson you don't have a choice, please we're running out of time, just leave me here" a tear flew down my cheek

"But I can't, I love you" he cried

"Goodbye Grayson" I let go of his hand and all of a sudden Cameron pushed him off

It was for the best though, I don't think he would've got off anytime soon

He screamed my name as he was falling but he luckily saved himself by letting the parachute out.

"Okay now your turn Cameron" I guided him, still crying.

"Goodbye Luna" he hugged me.

Then he fell off, I watched him as he flew down.

"Okay no-"

All of a sudden someone grabbed me from behind and put something over my arms, then pushed me off.

My body flew down as I tried to force myself to look up but I couldn't move.

Then I realized it was a parachute so I pulled the string and I got lifted up slightly by the gravity.

I landed safely but out of breath, I looked around for the others.

"GRAYSON" I screamed around breathless

"LUNA" he called behind me.

I ran up to him and jumped in his arms crying endlessly

There was people running around hitting us as there was fire building on the floor but gray wouldn't let go of me.

"It's okay I'll protect you" he kissed my head, he was also breathing really heavily.

Then I realized, there was only one person I didn't see fly out of the carriage

I pushed out of Grayson to get a better view.

I looked up and saw a girl waving to me as the fire surrounded her

My eyes widened "CHELSEA" I screamed at the top of my lungs, in pain.

"Goodbye" she mouthed

"NO" I crouched down as all of a sudden the ride itself exploded taking Chelsea with it.

I closed my eyes and screamed forcing out huge cries. As people stepped all over me.

Grayson pulled me up "WE GOTTA GO" he screamed.

I hesitated as I looked up at the burnt ride.

Grayson had no choice since I wouldn't move to pick me up and wrap my legs around his torso

"NO CHELSEA" I screamed reaching my hand out as Grayson ran out of the carnival.

He carefully placed me on the grass way far back.

We both had cuts and ash all over us and all I could think about was how Chelsea took her life for me.

I cried embarrassing loud but Grayson didn't care.

He smoothed his palm down my face, hovering over me, as his tears fell on my face.

"She took her life for me" I whispered

"I'm sorry" he whispered back holding my hands.

"Where's Cameron" I sat up

"Shhhh, don't worry" he slowly moved me back down

My breathing wouldn't get any slower.

"How am I gonna tell Kaylee" I asked

"Luna, all you need to think about now is that you're safe, you're alive, and we are both fine"

No matter in what situation Grayson would always make me feel better about myself.

"Now just sit here, cry all you want baby, but just don't worry" he kissed my cheek

👭👭👭👭👭👭👭
I honestly didn't know how to finish this so I just went with it.