E l e v e n

Turn music on, the start has like a pause for just a second but start reading when the song starts

Grayson's pov

The warm water flew down from her neck to her chest as she waved back her hair.

She looked like a swimsuit model from the curtains.

I refused to look behind them because then everything would be ruined.

The way her hair flipped around when you could see water droplets falling all down her.

The way she poured the body wash all down her chest and didn't even put it in her hand as her head fell back.

She was so sexy and she didn't even realize.

And her singing was even better. Her voice was so soothing and high.

But with her singing and her naked body being wet and hot. I just wanted to throw my clothes off and bang her in there.

She then bent down to reach the bottle and I groaned quietly and held down my pants from my boner.

The sight of her bending down just made her ass look better. Just wet and hot.

The mirror steamed up and I was holding myself back from getting in there.

She got back up probably the sexiest way she could and pour the shampoo on her head and rub it in slowly.

As I got lost admiring the shape of her body from the shadow I heard the water begin to shut off.

Turn music off (hopefully you got to the chorus)

I quickly but quietly hopped up to the door and started to open the door when it wouldn't budge.

If I could wiggle it fast enough on time making just a little noise I could run out and she wouldn't see me.

Plus she was making noise because she was humming to a song.

So I quickly wiggled on it and great.

It didn't work.

When she heard the noise she stopped humming and quickly pulled back the curtain.

Luckily she had a towel around her chest "GRAYSON WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?"

I turned around and my gaze met with Luna, she still looked sexy and wet but she was holding up her towel

"I-I just forgot my hairbrush" I tried making up an excuse

Then I saw her eyes make her way down to my torso and her eyes widened at my pants.

"Why do you have a boner?" She raised a eyebrow

"Um, I don't" I stupidly answered, she rolled her eyes

"Get out!" She shouted a bit

"You are an amazing singer by the way" I complemented her. She instantly blushed.