1- Meeting Him

At first I thought he was either high or drunk. You always found people like him lying on the side of the road or passed out in an ally after drinking too much or just after taking some sort of drug. That was the only way home though....... I try to stay as far away as possible in case he woke up or made any sudden movements. I cross over to the other side of the ally. As I got closer, I could smell the blood. He hadn't passed out because of the drink or drugs. I didn't know what to do. Go get help or see if I can help first? I decide to see if I can help him before getting someone to call for help. I can see where the blood is coming from when I get closer. It smells so strong. The knife is lying beside him. You could see how deep the wound was by looking at the knife. The blood only rose about halfway so it didn't look like it was too deep.

He opens his eyes slowly. I step back, realising how close I have gotten to him while checking out his wound. " Hey are you okay?" I say. What a stupid question! The guy has a knife wound in his arm and I just asked if he was okay! He looks like he's about my age. He has dark hair and amazing green eyes. He looks like he is quite tall. He doesn't reply for a while. I start to feel a bit awkward but eventually he replies. " Hey, umm can you help me up, I think there's something wrong with my arm." I look at him in shock. Does he not know that he has a knife wound? He looks at me and grins. " I know that I am bleeding." I laugh and help him up. " So.... what happened?" I ask after I've helped him up. He looks down and takes a while to reply. " I owed someone money and I guess this is what happens if you can't repay in time." He laughs a little. He is bleeding and he is still trying to make jokes. " Do you need any help getting anywhere?" He looks at me in surprise. " What?" I ask. " I don't know,  it's just you don't know me and you're offering me help." " Well I was just wanting to make sure that you had a safe place to go to. Do you need me to take you home? I live a couple of minutes from here so I could get my car and drive you wherever you need to go?" He walks up to me and hugs me. " That would be great. Thanks." He pulls away and I can feel myself blushing. It's dark so I hope that he can't see me.

" So it's this way then," I say, awkwardly pointing the way to my apartment. We walk in silence. At some point I find myself thinking that this guy could be a serial killer or a rapist or something like that but if he does try to pull anything then I'll just have to go for the wound. He looks too tired and in pain to try anything though. Fingers crossed. I hope that Liam's home. And that he hasn't brought another girl home. Liam is 6"3 and the definition of tall, dark and handsome. He is drop dead gorgeous and has been my best friend for 9 years. He's the biggest ladies man that you could ever meet. He brings a different girl home every week. I think that he was hanging out with Louise earlier. She was tall and dark and had an amazing figure. He's liked her for a while but shes been playing hard to get too. But by the way they were looking at each other before we all left for the party. I just hope that they'll be decent by the time we get back. And that they don't assume anything with this boy. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear a question.  "So I never actually caught your name?" "Oh sorry, it's Sophia. What's yours?" " I'm Jamie." We smile at eachother awkwardly and continue to walk. "We'll be there soon." "Okay, sounds good." I share an apartment with Liam. It's only a 2 bedrrom place though so Jamie might have to sleep on the sofa. I usually just go to sleep in the room that Liam hasn't passed out in.

We arrive and I can hear the music from inside. Jamie gives me a sideways look. " I live with my best friend Liam who might be with a girl....." I trail off and I blush again. He sees is this time and laughs. "I'll just go in and make sure that it's okay for you to actually to come in." I laugh and walk through the door.