2- the party

All I can see are people dancing. He never asked me if he could do this! He was always throwing parties like this, acting like I never actually lived here. I look back at Jamie and he shrugs. "Ummmm, give me a sec, I'm just going to see if I can go find Liam." He gives me an awkward look as I shut the door. I walk straight to the speakers and turn the music off. "Where's Liam?!" Someone points upstairs. Of course that'd be where he was. With a girl upstairs. I go to the stairs and shout at him to come down. He comes down with a girl I've never seen before. So much for Louise then. "So you decided to throw a party at OUR apartment without asking me?!" "Jeez Soph calm down. The party there was boring. thought I'd bring it here." He laughs and everyone cheers. "Well I have someone who needs help as they have been stabbed in the arm!" Liam and the girl share a look of shock at each other." What?" He shakes his head. "Nothing just bring him in and take him upstairs. I'm not stopping the party." Ugh he is so annoying! "Fine!"

" You can come down and party with us after." " Nothing I'd like to do more."

I open the door. I'm surprised that he's still waiting for me. I thought he'd just leave. That's what I would've done. He obviously didn't have anywhere to go. Looks like I'd be either sleeping on the sofa or staying in Liam's room. Again. He smiles at me. "Hey. He's throwing a party without asking me but he said you can just come through and go upstairs. You can borrow some of his clothes. You look about the same size as him." He smiles again and nods. I take him upstairs and show him to the bathroom. "Feel free to shower. The towels are in the cupboard. He thanks me and shuts the door. I go through to Liam's room. He's making out with the girl from before. I ignore them and go straight to his wardrobe. "What are you doing?" I smile innocently. " Just getting some clothes for Jamie to wear. I said that he could use the shower." He looks at me and he and the girl leave the room. I pick out jeans and a white t-shirt and head to the bathroom. I knock on the door and he opens the door. He looks like he's just about to get in. He's only wearing a towel. He has a six pack and looks amazing. "Thanks." I smile and nod. "When you're done and changed just come into the first room on the right. I need to get ready for my surprise house party." He laughs and shuts the door. I wait a few seconds then head to my room.

I really just wanted to come home and go to sleep. Not meet someone who is wounded then come home to a party that I never agreed to. I have homework to do ( yes I am well behaved and do my homework). Now I need to decide what to change into. I am only wearing jeans and a cute top. Now it's at my house I need to actually try to look good. I go through my wardrobe and pick a skirt and top combo. It looks like a dress but it shows a band of skin across the stomach. the top criss-crosses across the back. I take my heels off and change into black pumps. I touch up my makeup and start redoing my hair. I hear a knock on my door halfway through. "Hey looks like I've got the right room." I smile at him and look back at the mirror. "Hey I'm gonna be here for a couple more minutes. Come in, feel free to sit on the bed. How's your arm?" He walks in and goes to sit on the bed. " Thanks. The arm's a little sore but I think I'm good. It's not bleeding." I nod and finish my hair. " That's good. I have some fake stitches downstairs. I can put them on you and put a plaster over it if you want?" "That would be great thanks."

We walk downstairs and go into the kitchen. He looks good in the clothes I picked out. Except the fact that he's tucked himself in. " Hey, um not to be rude or anything but I think you should untuck yourself." He laughs and untucks himself. I look him up and down and nod. Right, the stitches. I turn around and go into the cupboard. I pull out the medicine box and root around until I find everything. I turn around. "Obviously the wipes are gonna hurt." He laughs but he stops as soon as I put the wipes on his arm. He gasps but I carry on. He seems okay after I've done everything though. "Right, let's go and enjoy the party." He gets up and follows behind me. "By the way, you look really nice." I smile at him. "Thanks. You look pretty good too." We smile at eachother and continue to walk.

I want to find Liam so I can introduce him and Jamie as it looked like he'd be staying over. I spot him and walk over to join him and his girls. I can tell there's something wrong as soon as they lock eyes with eachother. I can feel Jamie go rigid beside me and Liam looks like he's about to break the glass he's holding. I continue to walk and Jamie follows me. When I reach Liam I look at them both. They are both just staring at eachother. I start to get a bit tense. "Hey Liam. Ummm do you guys know eachother?" I look back at them both but neither of them reply.