Chapter eleven

"Here we are" Connie grinned. Jacob grinned and took in the magnificence of the hotel. "It's well nice con" he grinned and squeezed her thigh. "It has swimming pool" she bit her lip. "Did you bring your trunks?" She winked and got out of car. Jacob smirked and got out, going around to the back and getting his and Connies things. Connie grinned and looked down as he held out his hand she gracefully took his hand and made her way into the reception.

They stumbled into the lift and once the doors were closed their lips were attached, hungrily they kissed eachother. "God...we...can...actually... Kiss..in..public" Jacob moaned and pushed his crotch against hers as he spoke inbetween kissing her and pulling on her bottom lip. "It's...amazing" she replied and panted as they parted for air. The grinned at each other and she took his hand again as the lift doors opened once again, and they made their way down the corridor to their hotel room.

Once again they stumbled into the room, this time onto the bed, they fumbled quickly with eachother clothes, until they were both in their underwear. "These are new" Connie bit on her index finger as she tangled her fingers in her thong. Jacob bit his lip, just watching her. "All for me baby?" He purred. She nodded and chewed her lip seductively. Jacob rubbed his throbbing cock and then slowly pulled her thing down, then she sat up and unclipped her bra. Jacob smirked and grabbed the condoms from his bag. Connie watched him carefully as he ripped open the packet and slid it slowly down his length.

Connie bit her lip eagerly as he lined himself up - then slowly sliding into her with ease. "God" he grunted. "You're so tight" Connie moaned and bucked her hips. "I don't..see..you enough" she moaned. "That's why" he moaned and pushed further. "I'll fix that problem this weekend" he moaned and massaged her breasts as he moved slowly into her. "Fuck" she moaned as he got all the right spots. He lanes down as he moved in her to meet her lips - which she met with hers and kissed him hungrily; her arms wrapping around his neck. He moaned into her mouth as he deepened the kiss more than before. She pulled him closer, urging him to move faster and he did so. He moaned and sat up more, moving harder and faster, earning scratch marks down his back, from connie clawing at him with her nails. "God" she muttered. He moaned as the bed shook, as he was going so hard. "You're close.. I know it!" He grunted to her. She moaned and tightened the grip of her feet around his waist, then curled her toes as she tightened. He moaned and thrusted a little harder, to urge her to reach her climax, it helped and she was soon releasing around him. "Jacob" she moaned his name, as she did. He moaned as she set him off, send in his orgasm into the condom. "Fuck" he grunted as they both reached the end and she collapsed beneath him and he collapsed beside her.

"I need to get used to that" she panted. "I need that more than once every so often!" She stroked his cheek. He nodded and kissed her nose, while panting. "I need you so much" he kissed her neck. She moaned a little. "One day..." He nodded and left a small mark. "One day.. You'll be all mine sweet cheeks!" She grinned and cuddled into them, their breaths returning to normal.