Chapter three

Since soo many people wanted another update today, here yous all go! Don't say I don't do anything for yous😏

"Taking a good look, doc?" He laughed and sat down. "I.. Sorry.. You're just very muscular for a 17 year old.." She grinned and sipped her wine quickly. "And please call me Connie" she smiled. Jacob smiled and nodded. "Are you allowed beer Jacob?" "Aye, ma always gives me some, usually on a Friday night we'd have one each" he smiled. Connie smiled. "There's some in the fridge.. I'm just.. I'm.. Going to get changed into something more comfortable" she smiled and set her wine glass on the coffee table before making her way upstairs and Jacob made his way into the kitchen grabbing a can of beer from the fridge.

Meanwhile upstairs Connie was doing quite the opposite of getting ready, Connie was on her bed, thinking of Jacob; his muscles, his soft lips and how she wanted to collide her lips onto his and how she wanted swirl her tongue around his mouth, she had noticed when he came down from getting ready earlier, that his cock, was risen, he had a hard on.. Was it from her? She didn't know but what she did know is that he had a much bigger cock that her husband does - not that she really saw her husbands cock much. She couldn't remember the last time she had, had sex. So it didn't surprise herself when she found her fingers moving inside of herself; as she usually did it, due to lack of sex she in countered. She moaned, arching her back as she moved her fingers much faster, by this time she had closed her eyes, she was biting her lip and moved two fingers inside of herself; she was pleasuring herself to the fullest. Little did she know, Jacob had heard a few moans from down stairs and was now standing in her door way, he wasn't one bit shy. "Need any help there doc" he bit his lip, Connie head shot up and she sat up, pulling her fingers out, as Jacob closed her bedroom door and made his way in. "Jaco- I.." He crawled onto her bed. "Now I know you want this as much as me" he said huskily. Connie was shocked and little embarrassed that she had been caught pleasuring herself by him. She was so shocked she came out of her trance as he took her hand and began to suck on her fingers; God was it hot. She thought. "Jacob-" "shh beautiful" he grinned and ran his hand over her leg, her smooth leg. "I've wanted to fuck you since the day I saw you in that hospital. I've wanted you to scream my name since that day!" "I want to you to fuck me hard and make me scream your name!" Connie bit her lip and whispered sultry.

Jacob ran his hands down her sides, as she lay on her bed; in her underwear, her sexy black laced, matching underwear. He kissed her, his soft lips, finally colliding with hers, then his tongue was begging for entrance; as he ran his tongue across her bottom lip, she granted him access, letting him swirl his tongue around her mouth, mixing their saliva together, slowly but so passionately. Once they pulled away for air, They both grinned at each other, knowing that the first kiss that they had shared was so full of passion. Connie sat up and Unclipped her bra, before throwing it to the side and they both chuckled in sync as it landed on the lamp shade. Jacobs eyes then fell to Connies breasts, they were so perky and Jacob cupped his hands on both breasts, Connie took a sharp breath in as his hands in countered her breasts for the first time, ever. He experimented with her breasts, playing with her nipples for a short period of time, then taking one into his mouth. She was so surprised at how he was experimenting her body; for him being such a young lad she thought he'd just get straight to the sex.

After sucking on her nipples, one at a time, he took his tank top off his head, and Connies hand went straight to his chest. "You have tattoos at the age of 17?!" Connie ran her finger tips on his tattoo. "Yeah, but don't tell ma" he whispered huskily, he let her run her hands over his chest and stomach, all over his hard abs, until he finally released his throbbing cock. "Jacob, you're so big" Connie bit her lip and wrapped her hands around his shaft. He moaned and hissed as her hands were cold, she slid him a slide smirk.
"I've wanted this so bad" she purred. "God me too" he bit his lip. She bit her lip. "I might be a bit tight, it's been a while" he nodded. "Think you'll handle my size?" He smirked and lined himself up. She nodded. "I'm ready" He slid himself into her slowly, not wanting to give her too deep yet - she was right - she was tight. But he would soon loosen her up, Connies eyes were closed as Jacob picked up the pace, he moved all the way inside of her core, to nearly all the way out, at a rhythm which they both clearly enjoyed. Connie wrapped her legs around his back and held them there tightly - it had been so long since she had, had sex and she had never had sex this good, where the man had been so gentle and caring and not rushing everything. It made the sex more enjoyable and it felt like it lasted for a life time. "Oh Jacob" she moaned, her moans getting louder with each harder thrust. "Cons!" He grunted as she reached her climax, sending hot liquid down his length, his thighs and her own thighs. He gasped and pulled out of her as he was about to release and he wasn't running the risk of a pregnancy he pumped his hands up and down his cock, gently - shooting his hot liquids onto her chest, she moaned, soft moans until he finished.

"Cuddle me, Jacob" she panted and he obliged and lay beside her, as she rested her leg on his leg, in a position so that her crotch was up against his hip, she pulled the duvet around them tightly. "You're not gonna say this is a mistake, are ya? Cos if you are I dunno how I handle it, after that.." She shook her head. "No.. But with everything, we are going to have to be very very careful" she smiled, looking up at him. "If this is going to work.. We have to be so careful" she smiled repeating herself. Jacob nodded and leaned down to meet her lips. "It makes it more exciting and fun, don't you think" he bit his lip. She nodded and giggled. "Mhmm, I suppose you're right"