Chapter fourteen

Connie sat at the kitchen table, eating her breakfast with Michael, playing on her phone like a teenager. "You're never off that phone these days con!" He said in a strong tone of voice and rolled his eyes. "Works busy..." She looked up, then looked back down and texted Jacob again.

He's being more annoying than usual today. Wish I was with you. C x

Ditto;) ah don't worry too much about him annoying you. I don't want you in a foul mood for later baby!! J xx

"Jacob who are you texting now?!" His mother rolled her eyes, watching him at the breakfast table, texting continuously. "It's about uni, Ma" he smiled as his phone buzzed once more.

I'm wearing that skirt you like, just for you mr masters. ;)   C x

Oh. Is that so? Do I have to visit my bedroom and have quickie as I image you in it, :o   J xx

That's so naughty! :o but if you must. ;) C x

Oh, you know me. Always a naughty boy. J xx

I'll see you soon. Usual spot. ;) C x

Jacob smirked and continued to eat. "Jacob?" "Ma?" "Are you in a relationship?!" Jacob coughed. "Er, why?!" She raised an eyebrow. "Don't you recall me walking on.. You..and..." "Yes.. But..." "I just want you to be careful that's all son.. Do you need anything" "no ma, honestly it's all good, I've got condoms..." He chucked, embarrassed. She laughed and kissed his head as she grabbed her bag. "Okay son, I'll see you after work!" "Well.. Actually-" "I'll see you tonight" she laughed a shook her head, knowing he was going to see the girl.

By this point Connie was going through her emails as Michael snatched her phone. "Who are texting all the time!!" "Michael?! What the hell. Give me my phone back right now!!!" She shouted and reached for it. He held it back trying to scroll through. She then got it and slapped him across the face. "How dare you take my phone out of my hand! You stay away from me!" She shouted grabbing her coat and bag before leaving, slamming the door behind her.

Connie drove off and round the corner, she came to a junction, with two options - the road to work or the road to Jacobs university. Connie put her foot down and drive to Jacobs university. "Jacob?" She sobbed as she rang him, as she parked outside. "Con?! What happened?? Where are you?!" "I'm outside I need you..." She sobbed as he grabbed his bag and left the lunch table, rushing outside and towards her car. "What.. What is it?" He said, with a concerned voice as he climbed into her car. "What's happened baby?" She looked at him and threw her arms around him, he held her close as she sobbed into him, he soothed her and stroked her hair.

After letting it all out she pulled away and he wiped her stained cheeks. "I'm sorry" she sniffled. "What for?" He stroked her cheek with his thumb. "You're on your lunch-" "that doesn't matter...if you're upset I'll be there, no matter what!" He smiled, reassuring her. Connie nodded and sniffled. "Michael... This morning... He.. He snatched my phone and tried to read my messages.." She sniffled. "Oh con..." He sighed and pulled her into a gently hug. She snuggled into him. "He was so angry... I thought he was going to hurt me-" "did he??" Jacob felt anger boil inside of him. "No.. No.. But as I got my phone I slapped him... He didn't say anything and rushed out... He shouldn't take my phone Jacob.." She sniffled and Jacob nodded and kissed her softly. "I'm sorry to take you out of your education... You best get back.." She nodded and kissed his cheek the stroked it. "I have free periods.. It's okay, I'm not leaving you like this" he smiled and kissed her gently once more as she leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder. "Thankyou" she whispered.

Filler chapter - sorry it's boring!