Chapter fifteen

I know I haven't updated in to long, as you know the last year of school can be so hectic! I've literally had no time and no motivation, if there's something you wan to see happen in this story, please feel free to comment below and I shall make it happen, once I have an idea I can keep writing and updates will be more regular but when I don't, I just don't have any motivation, but anyway, less of me and more of Connie and Jacob ;) enjoy!!

"Come back to mine con..." "but-" "my mum is at work... it's okay" he smiled and stroked her cheek. Connie smiled and nodded gently. "Thankyou..." "you don't need thank me baby" she smiled and started up the car as she wiped her cheeks. Jacob rested his hand on her leg and rubbed her thigh gently as she drove her way to his.

Connie rested her head on his chest as he ran his hands through her hair. "What happens now baby?" He inquired. Connie shrugged and looked up at him. "I don't know.. Jacob I hate when he touches me, I want it to be you, I want you to be there when I come home and there at night and when he kisses me I shudder, I want your lips on me, not him" she sighed. "Oh baby..." he stroked her cheek as a tear fell down and she snuggled into him again. "It'll be okay" he smiled and kissed her head. "You've got me" "but I don't Jacob, there is 10 years between us, I'm married... it's so complicated. I just want us to run away from it all" he sighed and kissed her. "Shall I make us some hot chocolate?" She nodded and sat up a little. Jacob smiled and kissed her cheek before going down and getting the hot chocolate for them both.

After finishing the hot chocolate Jacob scrolled through Netflix as they lay under his duvet and in his bed. "What shall we watch" he smiled and stroked her hair. She smiled and grabbed the remote from him, flicking through and smirking as she clicked on 50 shades of grey. "Ooh Mrs b!!" Jacob smirked and wiggles his eyebrows and she rubbed her leg while it started.

The movie was half way through and Connie smirked up at Jacob. "Now mr masters, want to tell me why I can your cock has decided to become hard so very quick and why it is digging into my thigh" she looked up into his eyes and bit her lip hard. "Ooh because this movie you chose is really turning me on, if I do say so myself and I'm imagining how I would do all them dirty things to you!" "Imagining?" She smirked and stroked his cheek. "Why don't you demonstrate?!" She smirked. Jacob bit his lip. "Ooh I don't need telling twice Mrs b!!" He smiled flipping them over so Connie was beneath him. She squealed in excitement. "Ooh Connie" he smirked and trailed his kisses down from her collar bones and neck, to her stomach. "Oh Jacob!" She moaned. "I'm so wet already! Please!" He grunted a little and began to undo his belt. She bit her lip watching him as he fully undressed and then began to slowly undress her.

"Jacob please..." Connie moaned, pleading as Jacob rubbed his entrance. Jacob smirked as he could feel Connie get more soaked by the second. "I love to tease-" "Jacob please!!!!"  "Begging for me con, mmm how sexy!!!" Connie groaned and whimpered as she touched herself feeling empty as Jacob took his hand away. Jacob bit his lip, watching her touch herself before he moved her hand and slid into her with some force! "Fuck!" Connie cried out and gripped his shoulders, instantly shutting her eyes. "Oh con!" Jacob moaned, moving faster. "Open your eyes!!" He moaned and Connie moaned as she opened her eyes and look into his eyes, moving her hands to her breasts and playing with herself. "Fuck!!" Jacob called out as he watched her and moved faster. Connie let out a blood piercing scream of pleasure as Jacob finally gave her his full length. "God. You're so big" she cried out and moved her hands round to his back and left numerous amounts of deep scratches, to which Jacob moaned along as she did. "Oh con!" He cried out. "Shit!" He moaned as she reached her climax, without giving him any warning and she whimpered as she did, her whole body shaking. "Con!" Jacob cried out as he pulled out and shot his liquids onto her chest. Connie panted, recovering from her climax and moaned as his hot liquid hit her cold chest and onto her erect nipples.

"How..how do you do that to me Jacob!" She panted as he lay beside her. "God I don't know con. But god you're amazing!" He panted cuddling her. They both smirked at each other as the movie ended, both knowing round 2 was to come.